Bad News

{the picture above is what Honey Lemon looked like in the original comic by Marvel. I just thought that was interesting. Also, she was the leader in the comic, which i find cool bc its usually a guy leader}

As soon as Fred opened his front door, a swarm of people came running in. Hiro and I ducked to the side, pushed up against the wall so we wouldn't be trampled.

Someone turned on a stereo system and started blasting Turn Down For What.

I covered my ears. My head started to pound and Hiro noticed and grabbed my arm, pulling me outside. There was a pool and a large patio with lots of chairs and tables on it.

I sat down on the edge of the pool, dipping my feet in and sighing. The water was comforting.

Just then, my cell phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Carmela? It's your mother."

"Mom?! What's wrong?"

"Sweetie, remember how we originally said your visit was going to be for about 2-4 months?"

"Uh... yeah."

"You're coming home early. You're father and I have worked out all our... issues," she said, with a hint of disgust in her voice.

"What?! Mom, I've made friends here! I can't just leave!" I yelled, looking at Hiro. He looked worried.

"I've already paid for your flight back here. You leave on Friday."

It was Wednesday.

"Sweetie I have to go, see you soon!" my mother said happily.

"Bye."

As soon as she hung up my throat started to feel tight and my eyes watered. I rubbed them, and looked at Hiro.

"I'm... I'm leaving on Friday."

Hiro held out his arms, and I hugged him, sniffling.

"You know what?" he said, looking down at me.

"What?"

"We should make the most of your last days here."

"Okay..."

"Let's go party!" he said, grabbing my arm and dragging me inside.

As we ran in, I spotted Honey dancing near some cute tall guy. She can't really dance, but she did in a cute, dorky kind of way. She looked at him, a huge smile on her face, and I could tell she liked him.

"Caramel!!" she yelled over the music.

I walked over and I awkwardly waved at the guy she was dancing next to.

"Meet Garret!" she said, nodding at me.

Garret waved at me and grabbed Honey's hand. She walked away with him, saying,
"Stay out of trouble!"

"Only if you do!" I yelled back, spotting Peyton across the room. She was sitting on a bench, next to a couple that was making out. She looked disgusted. I called her over and someone turned up the music EVEN louder than it was before.

I looked around, lights flashing, and started dancing like a dork, not that anyone was paying attention. Peyton and Hiro eventually joined me and we kept laughing harder and harder, as it got darker and darker outside.

a/n
sorry for the slow updates. ive been SUPER busy.