Gone?!

"What do you mean he's gone?!" I said, raising my voice. Honey put her hand on my shoulder and I moved away, growing angrier and more frightened.

"One minute, he was playing in the biology lab with the mice, next he was gone. It's like he just disappeared," said Hiro.

"We have to find him!" I said, and started to tell the others to get their suits on. Once everyone was ready, we ran out the door and split up. Wasabi and Gogo went towards Hiro's house, Fred and Honey started looking around SFIT's campus, and Hiro and I went looking in some of the back alleyways where Baymax might've wandered off.

As we ran, I noticed a black van weaving in and out of traffic dangerously.

"Hey, look," I said, tapping Hiro and pointing at the van.

"We don't have time to tell people off for speeding!"

"No, Hiro! I have a hunch that van has something to do with Baymax's disappearance!"

He gave me a weird look, and I said,
"Fine, don't believe me. Well I'm going to follow them whether or not you come!" I yelled, turning on my heel and running towards the van as fast as I could. I looked back, and Hiro was right behind me. I breathed, glad he stuck by me.

We followed the van cautiously, ducking into alleys to avoid being seen. The van finally stopped in front of an old looking apartment and a man got out. He was tall and muscular, and had on a suit and black sunglasses. He looked like he came straight out of a James Bond movie.

He looked around, and then slowly walked to the back and opened the trunk. He took out a huge bag and hoisted it over his shoulder, and walked in. It looked like a body bag. I shivered and looked at Hiro.

He was about as scared as I was. I took a deep breath and was about to start walking towards the building, when Hiro stopped me.

"What if... he's just an innocent man coming home from work?"

"Carrying what? A giant sculpture of an elephant in that bag?"

"I'm just saying, what if he isn't a criminal? What if we're on the wrong trail? By going in, if he's a criminal or not, we'll get in trouble for breaking and entering."

"And what if he is? What if he's got Baymax?!"

He gave me a worried look and said,
"Fine. But if we get in trouble-"

"You get to say 'I told you so,' " I said, running towards the building.