My New Home

"Welcome to your new home!" my loud sister squealed. She grabbed my arm, and started showing me around the house.

My stomach dropped at the words new home. No. My home would always be in Brazil, with my parents. Even if now there were only 1 of them. I won't go into detail... I'll just say this: my parents were having issues. With their marriage.

"Okay... um... that's pretty much it. The room over there-" she pointed to her left "-is where you'll stay. I'll let you unpack. See you in a bit little sis!"

She quickly hugged me and bounced out of the room.

I shrugged and started the tedious work of unpacking. I put my clothes in the small dresser and stacked my books and whatnot on the shelves in the small closet.

I sat on my bed, twiddling my thumbs for awhile, bored out of my mind.

I was about to get up and talk to my sister, when I heard someone tapping on the window.

I looked and saw Hiro. I opened the window and said,
"How'd you get up here?!"

"It's not very high, especially when you have a certain chubby robot."

"Hello, Caramel," said Baymax.

Hiro was standing on him!

"Hiro! Doesn't that hurt him?"

"No. I am a robot. I cannot feel pain," said Baymax.

I laughed and looked at Hiro. There was an awkward silence until he said,
"So... I was thinking maybe I could show you around? See the sights and stuff... maybe we could even take a quick visit to SFIT!"

"That sounds cool! Let me go tell Honey Lemon, and then I'll meet you in front, near that bush shaped like an elephant."

He smiled and I walked away, yelling my sisters name.

"What?" she asked. I noticed she was covered in some sort of sticky blue liquid.

"I'm going with Hiro to hang out," I said, raising my eyebrows at the mess she had made.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," she said, turning back around to work on whatever crazy thing she had come up with.

I quickly grabbed my combat boots, shoving them on, and ran out the door.

I bounded down the stairs and out the entrance, skidding to a stop at the bush.

"Wow. That was fast. Gogo would be proud," said Hiro, sitting on a bench with Baymax.

"What?"

"Nevermind," he said, looking like he said something he shouldn't have.

"So what are we waiting for?"

"Let's go," said Hiro.