Chapter 24

-Blue in the MM, he looks like a stuffed animal don't he? lol

--

A'leah

"Come here Blue baby." He was lying on his back whimpering for no reason at all.

Since it was Valentine's Day, I put this cute fuzzy onesie on him but he doesn't seem to like it very much. August is no where to be found and I'm highly upset. He won't return any of my texts or calls either.

I heard a loud knock at the door.who the hell could this be at eleven am? "Who is it?"

"It's ya boa Trav, come on na' it smell like ass innis bitch." I laughed and opened the door.

"You better had opemed this do' right chea'." He tapped my nose and walked right into the kitchen.

"Uh uh, get out the kitchen Travis. I'm eating for three." I snatched a bag of Doritos from him, tossing it back into the bowl.

"Man, c'mon I'm hungry. Feed tha' needy ya noodlehead."

"No. Where is my man?"

"I'a can't tell you that but, you gotta come wit' me shorty."

"Travis where's August?"

"I'a jus' tol' you that I can tell you nun. Getcho coat on so we'ca be out. Make sho' you grab ya hotel key too."

Before I could protest to anything he said he grabbed my suitcases and walked out my hotel room. I slipped my chestnut colored uggs on and threw on one of August's oversized hoodies, waddling out the room. August's suitcases were no where to be found so I assume he left. But where is the question?

"Travis!" I yelled.

"Ma'am please lower your voice we don't want to disturb our sleeping guests." The clerk continued to type away on her computer, not looking up at me once.

"She must not know who the fuck I am." I mumbled to myself.

"No I don't but just please keep it down, thank you." I smiled sweetly and snapped the keycard in half, slamming it onto her desk.

"You can bill me in the mail. Have a nice Valentine's Day hun." I waddled out of the hotel searching for Travis.

"Shorty how much shit you got in dem bags right chea?"

"My entire closet." I waddled towards his big ass SUV and helped myself to the passenger seat. He got in the car and sped off down the street.

"So you in fa' a lah' ride. I'a can't tell you much but just sit back and relax. Congrats onna twins sis. I'm finna be tha' first person you call ta' babysit right?"

"Hell no." I laughed. He chuckled and got on the freeway.

"Man, that's cold. You'on think they ain't gone like Uncle Trav."

"Oh it's not that believe me. I'm sure they'll love you. Knowing you their first word will be bitch or nigga." He busted out laughing.

"Nah it won't. I'a kno' bout what August did at his release party."

"Oh.." I leaned back against the seat and closed my eyes.

"I'a fucked his ass up fa' that, I sho'll did. Ain't no muhfuckin' excuse fa' what he did. We ain't kids no mo'. I tol' him ta' get his togetha' befo' he lose you. Like my mama say, there ain't many females like you outchea' nowadays."

"That's true. Is that why my baby's lip was busted the other day?" He laughed.

"You already kno'." We continued to talk about Cha and the girls, his acting career and new girlfriend on his arm.