Chapter 24 (continued)

No homework for me this weekend therefore these updates should be frequent! Leah is thirty eight weeks pregnant by the way. Her doctor's appointment was weeks ago just to clear up any confusion in this chapter.

-Knee Ja Tha Ninjaa

--

A'leah

"August get that fucking camera away from me!" I swatted my hand at the camcorder almost knocking it out of his hands.

He rushed me into the hospital since my water had broke. Cha and them are on there way and they need to hurry up before I kill him.

"Baybeh the twins finna see this, chill out." I cut my eyes at him and started whining.

"Get these babies outta me!" I screamed.

"Miss. Seoul we have the epidural." The doctor walked in with a few nurses behind her. August didn't want a male doctor delivering the twins because he'd see my pussy. He's so annoying sometimes.

"Aleah we're just gonna have you lean forward okay? You'll just feel a little pinch because of the needle and it will be all done and over with before you know it." I nodded and sat up leaning forward.

August sat in front of me holding the camera. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hands, groaning as I felt the needle pinch my backside.

"See babe? They all done, quit cryin' beautiful." He took his thumbs and wiped my tears away pecking my lips multiple times.

"I love you." I giggled. He smiled.

"I bet chu do, ole mean ass. Just kno' our kids finna see how crazy they mama is." I pouted.

"Noooo!" I whined.

Dr. Lewis-Davis walked in and smiled at us. We hadn't seen her since we left New Orleans.

"Well hello Aleah and August. I will be delivering the twins. I flew in from New Orleans last night. How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Restless and I haven't given birth yet. When can I start pushing?" She chuckled.

"Are you fully dilated yet?" I shrugged.

"I believe so." She put on a pair of latex gloves and stood at the end of the bed.

"August I'm gonna need you to move for a quick second. Since this is your first pregnancy, dilating your cervix will take a bit longer than a woman who's giving birth a second time.
Now from what I can see the first baby's head is crowning."

I placed my hands onto my stomach, taking deep breathes and breathing out slowly. My contractions haven't started yet, I just want some sleep but it's not possible at the moment.

"When can she start ta' push doc?" August asked.

"Once she's fully dilated and her contractions start, I can come back and we can get prepared for the delivery. But for now August make her comfortable and call me if you need me."

"Alright doctor Lewis, thank you." I smiled.

"Your welcome."

Two hours later

"Babe." I whined.

"Hmm?" He stretched before sitting beside me, and rubbing my stomach.

"I think it's time." My breathing grew heavy and I was starting to feel sharp pains in my stomach.

"Time fa' what mama?" I punched him in the chest and started to kick my feet.

"It's time for me to push string bean go get doctor Lewis!" I yelled.