Chapter 34

August

Aiden slept on my chest while Miracle was on her way there. I had been messin' around wit' them fa' a couple hours now.

Tonight I had to be in Savannah fa' a concert. According ta' Mo, the show was sold out. I was pretty excited that I sold out my first concert. It's finna be dope as fuck.

Leah was out with my mama for the day. She wasn't too psyched about me leavin' this weekend but I had ta' get this paper somehow.

Despite the other day she didn't ruin my excitement fa' tonight. She kept a positive attitude for tha' most part. Since the lah' incident earlier this week she had me sleeping on the couch and cooking my own food.

I knew I fucked up by saying what I'a said. Tuh, if she said that shit about another nigga I'd be pissed too.

"I'm home." Leah announced.

She tossed her keys onto tha' counter and sat on a bar stool looking at her mail.

"Wazzam baybeh?" I asked while laying Aiden down on the couch and making my way over to her.

"Nothing." She shrugged.

"You still mad at me?"

"You still sleeping on the couch?" I licked my lips and held my tongue.

Instead of sayin' something I'd regret, I jogged upstairs into our room and started ta' pack fa' this weekend. Tonight finna be a big night fa' me and I'm not gone let Leah fuck up my mood.

"Lemme gone and make this money." I sang lowly.

"August." She pouted.

"Whatchu want A'leah? I'm not finna deal witcha' slick ass mouth aight?"

"I want to apologize damn." She rolled her eyes.

"Go head, I'm listenin'."

--

I rolled off Leah's body breathin' heavy as fuck. Now I ain't feel like headin' ta' Savannah.

"My legs are sore." She whined.

"Das' whatchu get. Everytime you get smart I hitchu' wit' that act right." I grabbed my dick and rested my arm behind my head.

"Do you have to go?" She climbed on top of me and started ta' grabbed my dick, puttin' her mouth on it.

"Y-Yes ma, fuck..I gotta take a shower Leah."

She ignored me and took me all in her mouth and sucked me up real hard not breakin' eye contact with me. I gripped her hair up and eased my dick in and outta her mouth as I grinded my hips into it.

Her moans came out muffled but they still sounded sexy as fuck. About ten minutes later I came in her mouth fa' tha' third time and got up.

"I love you." She giggled.

"I love ya freak ass too, gone na'." I smacked her ass and walked into tha' bathroom.

I took a fifteen minute shower and got dressed. I snatched my grill off tha' dresser and put it in and put some cologne on.

My shit was packed and ready for tonight. I cut tha' lights off and took my suitcases downstairs. The smell of shrimp alfredo hit my nose. Leah was inna kitchen cookin' with some lil ass camouflage shorts on.

"You lucky I got money ta' make." I whispered in her ear. She giggled as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"Make sure you call me when you get to the venue and after your concert is over. Kick ass tonight baby." She smiled.