Chapter 6

August

I ain't judging you

Go and get your money, go and get your money, go and get your money

Baby I salute

Go and get your money, go and get your money, go and get your money

Make that money girl it's yours

Spend that money girl it's yours

You work hard for it, it's yours

Work that body baby it's yours

I ain't judging you

Go and get your money, go and get your money, go and get your money

"Yung tell these ladies one time what we ain't doing."

"I'a ain't judging you go and get your money, go and get your money go and get your money baybeh."

The crowed erupted in cheers. I dapped Fabulous up and pulled him into a brotherly like hug.

I walked offa stage making my ta' my baybeh. She smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"Baby you did amazing up there. I'm so proud of you." I smirked and rested my hands onna ass and bit her neck.

"You proud of ya man baybeh?" She wrapped her arms around me and smiled.

"Yes I'm proud of you, why didn't you tell me Fabulous was gonna be performing with you?"

"It was sumn last minute. We did soundcheck inna back real quick and he was there, heard da somg and asked ta' hop on it."

She smiled and locked our hands togetha'. I finally had my moment ta' shine and it felt damn good. Terrance walked up ta' us being loud as fuck. I'a shook my head.

"Bruh since when could you could sing like that?" He took a few sips from his beer and smirked.

"Since foreva my nigga. You seen Ross and dat agent?" He nodded and finished his beer.

"Yeah, he need you in his office asap." I nodded and held onto Leah's hand as we made ou'a way thru da crowd.

A few broads had licked their lips at me or rolled they eyes at Leah. She didn't look intimidated at all. My baybeh ain't eva have ta' worry bout me cheatin' on her. Dis monsta' is fa' her and her only.

I knocked a few times on Ross's do', it swung right open wit' him appearin' behind it. He took da blunt from his lips and smirked.

"August my brotha', just the dude I need ta' see. Come on in pot'na and have a seat." I hit him wit' da head nod and walked right in and took a seat. Leah sat on my lap wit' her legs crossed. Ross took a seat in his chair and crushed da blunt inna ashtray.

"Wazzam Ross?" He leaned back in his chair, kicking his feet up on da desk.

"It's all about you tonight my brotha'. We ain't eva had a full house especially on no Friday. You had hoes throwin' g-strings at chu'. I'a see you playa'."

I chuckled and kissed Leah's shoulder. She was blushin' a lil bit, holding our hands.

"Nah bruh, Yung ain't bout dat playa shit no mo'. This my baybeh A'leah. Leah dats Ross." He leaned over da desk and gently took her hand in his and kissed it.

"Tha' pleasure is all mines ma. I'a ain't mean no disrespect towards you. Nice ta' finally meet you. Ya boy here finna bring in some serious dough." She smiled and nodded.