Chapter 29

Quick A/N : Yall must really want a sex scene for when these six weeks are up. I'll see what I can do. Being a virgin writing these sex scenes is the struggle lmao.

--

A few days later...

A'leah

I buckled Aiden into his carrier and put a blanket over it. He was sound asleep after I burped him. August was busy burping Miracle while fixing up their bags.

"Mommy's excited that her babies can finally come home." I cooed at Miracle. She rested comfortably in August's arms.

"I got her spoiled already." He chuckled. I playfully rolled my eyes as my lips formed into a pout.

"Did she burp yet?" A tiny burp escaped her lips as she yawned.

"Ima put her inna' carrier." I zipped up both baby bags, making sure we had everything.

Dr. Lewis was in the ICU operating on a patient that was just sent there after we got the good news about the twins. August and I made sure to thank her before she left us.

"Ready baby?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, let's go."

I took the baby bags while he carried the twins. He insisted so to avoid an argument I let him. It was adorable how he interacted with the twins.

They both seemed to love us like we never left their sides. Thank God we'd never have to see the inside of a hospital ever again.

To celebrate the twins coming home, Mama Sheila decided to invite the family over since nobody has seen the twins since I gave birth.

"How you feelin' bae?" August's thumb massaged my hand as he drove down the highway.

"I feel alot better since our babies are finally home." I smiled.

"You ready ta' be up all night?"

"Well we've been pretty well rested baby, I think we'll be fine."

"Leave it ta' God and Mel ta' watch over our kids." I smiled.

We arrived at Mama Sheila's in fifteen minutes or less. I noticed Cha and Travis's car parked beside each other.

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

We both got out the car, and I made my way to the back seat picking up both baby bags. August grabbed the twins' carriers and locked the car up.I made my way towards the front door seeing Cha there to greet me.

"Look atchu' glowin' boo." She giggled. I hugged her tight like I hadn't seen her two days ago.

"Am I really glowing?" I blushed.

"Yes girl, getcho tail in there. Everybody has been waiting on you two. Hey August." She kissed his cheek and tried to take a peek in Aiden's carrier.

"Hey sis, better leave em' alone unless you won't ta' put them back ta' sleep." She held her hands up in surrender and laughed.

"Go inside September."

I walked inside the house with August behind me. Pink and blue balloons were everywhere. Gifts were stacked up in a far corner and I smelled Mama Sheila whippin' up some breakfast.

"Ma, August and Leah are here!" Cha announced.

"There's my favorite daughta' in-law." I smiled as we shared a quick hug before making her way to August.