Chapter 37

A'leah

It's been two weeks as of today since August and Giselle's baby were tested. There was no doubt in my mind that it wasn't his baby.

All I needed was this piece of paper to prove it and then a restraining order on this bitch. Every since she came home from the hospital she's been calling August's phone, begging him to send her shit.

She even spoke to TMZ saying that August was a deadbeat father and if he didn't step up she'd nail his ass in child support. Her interview went viral and fans have been bashing him non stop on all social media.

We all know that's not August's baby. He's far from being a deadbeat father. The bitch better be lucky I can't find her ass because I'd fuck her up for all she's done to my family.

"Leah everything is gonna be fine." Mama Sheila assured.

"Yeah lah' sis. She gone get hers, buh'lee dat." Travis chuckled.

"If I wasn't a mom I'd find her and beat her ass." I threatened.

"You can't solve every altercation with violence A'leah. When dealing with a troubled woman like Giselle you have to be the bigger person. By reacting to her childish antics your allowing her to get under your skin." Cha said.

Cha was right. I'm just so tired of people trying to break up my family and rob me of what I've worked hard to get. We're finally on our feet with a beautiful family trying to make something of ourselves, and this hoe is trying to ruin that.

"It'll be alright babygirl." My mom kissed my forehead.

Everyone had came over for Sunday dinner. My parents, Mama Sheila, Travis, Cha and the girls. It was a good idea since everyone was at least cordial with one another.

"Where's August?" My dad asked.

"He's on his way back from the studio."

Miracle spit her pacifier out of her mouth and started to cry. I picked her up and made a fishy face.

"What's the matter baby?" I pouted.

She started to calm down and touch my cheek. Everyone laughed. I kissed her nose and started messing with Aiden in his swing. He got ahold of my index finger and wouldn't let go.

"Uh uh Aiden. Let go of mommy's finger." A small smile crept onto his lips. He thinks he's slick.

"All them lah thots finna come his way." Travis chuckled as he picked him up.

"But he won't pay them any mind."

"You can turn a hoe into a housewife tho'." Cha elbowed him and shook her head.

--

I laughed a little before launching at August. My hands were around his throat and all I heard was him choking. That test was positive. He was 97.9% the father of Giselle's son.

Positive.

97.999% positive.

Giselle's son.

That's his baby...

"A'leah let him go!" My dad yelled. He yanked me off of August and held me as I cried.

Mama Sheila, Cha and Travis ran over to August who was doubled over trying to catch his breathe.

"How could you do this to me!?" I screamed.

"That a-ain't my baby!" He coughed.

"You lying ass fucker that is your baby! The paper fucking says it!"

"A-A'leah listen t-ta' me-"

"No fuck you! I'm done, we're done!"

"Both of you just stop it." Mama Sheila stepped in.

"Go down the hall and handle your business A'leah." My dad rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

I tied my hair up and walked down the hall into the guestroom. That motherfucker better be lucky I didn't kill him.

August

"Here me out Leah please." I begged. I was on my hands and knees in front of her.

"I don't give a fuck about what you have to say August." She said bluntly.

"Yes you do because you wouldn't have tried to kill me in front of everyone."

"Your ass is lucky I didn't do it when we were alone."

"Just listen ta' me damn!" I yelled.

"Who the fuck is you talking to like that?" I rubbed the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"A'leah, I didn't cheat on you with her. The only person I've been fucking is you. All weekend we was fucking. We even fucked in one of them lah stores you took me to. My point is, I'm around you twenty-four seven. I go to the studio and come straight home."

"Mhm, okay. Since we on that congratulations August your going to be a father again. I'm pregnant." She said sarcastically.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I sat on the bed.

"Don't worry, once my baby comes into this world I'm giving it up for adoption." I looked at like she had five heads.

"Like hell you is. I'm raising mines you not doing shit!" I yelled.

--

I rolled over ta' see Leah not in bed wit' me. We ain't fuck or nothing, we jus' fell asleep.

"A'leah!" I yelled.

No answer

"A'leah!" I yelled again.

Still no answer

She's probably upstairs in our room sleep wit' the kids or sumn. I got up and stepped on something shiny. I sat back down on the bed ta' see that I stepped on her promise and wedding ring. Both of em was attatched ta' a note that read :

The day I chose my family over you I really thought I had lost my damn mind to chose dick over blood. I never cared that you had no money or materialistic shit I cared about you as an individual. Your the same individual who promised to give me the world and you did. Your the same individual that promised me that I'm the only female you want and you broke that promise by giving head to Giselle. I forgave you but of course I'll never forget. Your the same individual that I had kids by and they are my world. Then a couple months later this chick pops up on our doorstep saying she's pregnant with your baby. I defended you, beat this bitch's ass before she was pregnant I even defended you on social media. Now I feel so stupid for defending your ass because according to that paternity test you are 97.999% the father of her son. I was the only woman that was supposed to have your kids, not me and her just me. And you got me pregnant again. I'm not even ready for another baby but now I'll just have to be. As far as you and I are concerned we are done. I forgave you once but I can't forgive you a second time. I will always love you don't get me wrong but it's too messy now August. The kids and I are gone so is their stuff and mines. Be a good father to your newborn he needs you.

- A'leah

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I wanna thank all of my HM fans for rocking with me for so long! This story was a huge success for me and I love you all for the support you've showed me these last few months

Yes this IS the END of His Miracle. I know I said there was two chapters left but there isn't I made a mistake and I apologize

I know you guys are either heated or emotional so tell me how you feel!