Chapter 30 (continued)

Quick A/N: His Miracle has been COMPLETELY EDITED up until this point. I've decided to just edit as I go along lol.

August's point of view will be written with a stronger type of structure if that makes sense. Slang will be used that you may not know.

A poem will be used and it does NOT BELONG TO ME. Creds to truthkvng If yall see (Truth) throughout this chapter I'm giving credit to him , just a heads up!

--

August

"Now August, tell me a little bit about your life at home." Deah held my hand and rubbed my shoulda'.

"Uhh- where should I start?" I asked.

"Where ever you feel comfortable telling me first." I nodded.

"Well, I bein' born and raised in Nawlinz was pretty tough fa' me. I'm tha' youngest boy inna house so my mama would spoil me all tha' time. There was times where I'a loved my mama and there was times wea' I ain't kno' who she was."

Docta' Williams scribbled a few things dahn and looked at me.

"So there were times you adored your mother and there were times where her behavior was unrecognizable correct?" I nodded. "Explain her behavior."

"Around tha' age of fourteen shit started ta' changed. She moped around tha' house and never smiled. She'd go ta' work, come home, cook and be in bed by eight-thirty. One night I came home from school ta' see her havin' a threesome wit' my pops and this new nigga she was kickin' it wit' onna couch.

I stayed at some broad's house that night and jus' kicked it wit' her. I ended up leavin' her house cause she was bitchin' and shit so I stayed at one of my homie's house nearby."

Leah rested her head on my shoulder and listened. I kissed her fo'head and smiled a lah' bit.

"Did you often sleep with multiple women as a source of comfort?" She asked.

"Nah, I fucked wit' maybe two or three broads at tha' most. They'd just gimme head and that was pretty much it. I wasn't returnin' tha' favor." I said bluntly.

I mean it is only fair' ta' give and receive head but not fa' me. Not too many females keep up wit' they shit. I'd hate ta' get hot and heavy wit' a broad ta' see busch gardens soakin' up her waterfall.

Not only that but I jus' don't go around eatin' random box. Ion't want a mouth disease or infection. Out of all tha' females I've been with, Leah was the only one I went down on. She keep her shit up and it's clean.

"Continue one with tour story August." I nodded.

"Aight, it ain't take long fa' me ta' figure out dat my pops and step pops was on C. Ion't kno' how they both got hooked onto it but I kno' my mama was giving them money ta' buy it." I said.

"How do you know she was purchasing them drugs?" She asked.

"They'd beg her fa' money, my step pops did. Ion't kno' bout my pops." I said lowly.

"Your mom may not have been their candyman but do you blame your mother for your father and step father's addiction?" I squeezed Leah's hand and closed my eyes.

"I-I used t-to.." I muttered.

"It's okay to cry baby." Leah cooed as she wiped my tears away.

"She is right August. Men often feel soft or less than the man they are because of shedding a few tears. They feel as though crying is a woman thing which isn't true at all." Dr Williams handed me some tissues and scribbled down some more notes.