Chapter 36

- Giselle in the MM!

--

August

"Giselle get the fuck away from me bruh." I spat.

T better get his gizard befo' I do sumn I might regret. Right na' I was out shopping wit' Leah fa' tonight's concert. Mo , Bruce and T decided ta' come too and of course he brings this bitch.

"Just accept the fact that you have a child with me August, Terrance won't know." She pouted.

"We never fucked. You just sucked me off." I said nonchalantly.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." I rolled my eyes.

"Leave me alone damn!" I snapped.

"Fine, don't ever call me again when your bitch steals your car." She slowly stood up and waddled away. I jus' shook my head.

Gizard walked past Leah smirking at her. I pray ta' God that these next seven months fly by fast so my baybeh can beat her ass once again.

It's like when T ain't around, this broad wanna be pushing up on me and shit. I'm ready ta' tell T about this but ion kno' how he'll react cause he really got feelings for the broad.

Leah was ready ta' pop her ass on our way here for getting smart with her. I really feel bad for T cause it ain't like they boyfriend and girlfriend, they are married.

"Ay bruh, why Giselle crying?" T asked. I shrugged.

"Ask her."

"She tol' me ta' ask you."

"Aight so she's pregnant and claims that it's my baby. She sucked me up once at my listenin' party. We ain't ever fuck. I'm sorry bruh but your girl a slut bucket." I confessed.

"I'm a slut bucket bucket but you fucked me August! Just fucking admit it!" She screamed as she threw a stiletto at my head but I ducked.

"Bitch is you crazy?" I chuckled. Leah laced her tims up and stood in front of me.

"I really tried to be nice to your delusional ass but your fucking pushing it. Stop pinning a baby on my man alright? If you weren't pregnant you wouldn't be standing right now." She threatened.

"That's what your nigga said about his dick game bitch and he was right." She smirked. T shook his head and took his wedding ring off.

"I thought you loved me Giselle?" He asked. She rolled her eyes.

"I never loved you Terrance. I could never love you, well all of you at least. Nobody gets married for love anymore it's all about the benefits baby."

This broad is bold as fuck I tell you. Let her be back home talking all this shit, she'd never tomorrow I'ca promise you that. T just walked out the store without saying a word.

It's ashame cause from what he's told me, he's ready ta' settle down and have a family. I don't blame him. You gotta grow up sometime. I grabbed Leah's hand and walked out of the store. I was tired of these folk looking at me.

"I'm sorry baby." Leah pouted.

"For what mama?" I had her up against the truck with my hands in her back pockets.

"I don't know." She giggled.

"You ain't do shit, you just set the record straight.

Mo was on her cell walking out the store wit' a screaming Giselle. Fuck is she screaming fa' now?

"Yes we need an ambulance asap ma'am she's going into labor as we speak."

--

Leah rolled her eyes as we sat in the waiting room of the hospital. She wasn't the only one that ain't wanna be here.