Chapter 21

Shoutout to @mocha_lovesprinceyy for giving me the idea for this chapter a while back.

I got a lil stuck when trying to write this chapter before? Remember I asked you guys to give me ideas for chapter 13?

Well I screenshotted everyone's idea for times like this and this is that time lol. Aug's publicist Mona will be addressed as Mo just a heads up in case you get confused. Read the last chapter where she's introduced

Leah's parents in the MM!

--

August

"Aight Mo, I'll see you." I disconnected tha' call and tossed my phone inna passenger seat.

Mo set up some photoshoots fa' me this weekend. I got an inta'view wit' tha' Breakfast Club this Saturday. I just got studio time fa' tha' rest of this week.

Afta' circlin' tha' driveway, I found a space and parked. I kilt tha' engine, hot out and jogged ta' ma dukes do'. I ain't see her since Leah was inna hospital so, I figured I just drop by.

"Mama, it's me Yung." She swung tha' front do' wide open and shook her head.

"So now ya got time ta' see ya mama? Bring ya yella' ass in hea' boy." I smiled and kissed her cheek walkin' past her. It smelled like chocolate in here.

"Mama whatchu whippin' up in hea? It smell good as hell." She shut tha' do' behind me and walked nack into tha' kitchen.

"I just put some chocolate chip cookies inna oven boy, what brings you by?"

"Nun, I just can't come see my mama?" I kissed her fo'head and opened up tha' fridge grabbin' me a Sprite.

"What's goin' on witchu and Leah? You look up ta' no good son." She chuckled.

"Well my listenin' party was last night."

"I was thea', wouldn't miss dat fa' tha' world. My baby boy is real talented. Mel would be so proud of ya you kno'." I smiled and sat beside her.

"Yeah I kno'. Afta' everybody left, I got fucked up and cheated on Leah wit' some random broad. We ain't fuck or nun, she just sucked me up while her friend watched."

"August is you crazy? Did you te-"

"Yes I tol' her. She wasn't happy bout it. Leah got me sleepin' inna guestroom now. I can't touch or kiss her and I gotta cook on my own which ain't a pro'lem."

"She should have whopped ya yella' ass, I would have. What made you cheat?" I opened up my Sprite and took a few sips, settin' it onna counta.

"There really ain't an excuse mama. I just happened ta' be drunk and high, shit jus' got outta hand that's all. She just shook her head and took tha' cookies outta tha' oven.

"Listen hea' August, Leah is'a good woman. Women like her are hard ta' find these days. Don't let that career get ta' ya head aight?"

"I won't ma, I'ca never fo'get my come up. It's apart of me fo'eva." I took a few sips of my Sprite and took my coat off.

"Sheila, where do you keep your soap? You ran out of the shea butter kind in the washroom."

I knew that voice from anywhea', it was Leah's mama Naomi. She was dressed in some Gucci pajamas, wit' matchin' slippas.

"Mama fuck is this bitch doin' in ya house?"

"Bitch? Just who the hell do you think your talking to!?" My mama stared at us in confusion.

"August how you kno' Naomi?" I chuckled and rubbed tha' bridge of my nose.

"Das' Leah's mom mama. Memba' I tol' you dat they decided ta' put her out cause she chose me over them?"