His Miracle (Overview)

Before His Miracle, I wrote Mindless Behavior fan fiction and whatnot. As you can see it's not on my profile anymore because I grew out of it and them as a group.

I had written two books about Princeton back in 2013 and the first one had over 300k reads. Great! But in all actuality I wasn't too proud of my story.

How could a story with horrible grammar, a weird ass plot, a gazillion characters etc have that many reads!? TRUST ME! I SEE IT ALL THE TIME ON WATTPAD THEREFORE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

Anyway, when I compare that story to His Miracle I'm like wow. I worked hard for every vote, comment and reads my fans give me on a daily basis. But enough of my ranting let me get to talking about His Miracle.

So everybody was making August Alsina stories. Some were horrible, and others were amazing, but you get my point. I was at a point where my writer's block was terrible and I had trouble with something new to write.

If everybody else can write and August Alsina story then shit so can I. It wasn't easy coming up with His Miracle. I legit edited the first chapter I don't know how many times.

Once I figured it out I published it and it got a few votes and comments. I immediately thought my work wasn't good enough but that didn't stop me from keeping it posted.

One day my notifications started to buzz, people kept commenting, voting and reading. Just by those people's actions, it motivated me to continue His Miracle.

If it wasn't for you guys His Miracle would not be possible I can promise you that. You guys are truly amazing when it comes to showing love and as a write I really do appreciate every comment you leave

Before I wrap this up I had someone ask about a character Q & A. Now I'm all for Q & A's but not so much a character version if that makes sense. I kinda find it cheesy lol but we can do a Q & A before the sequel is published.

Damn is all I can really say. His Miracle was my first successful story I've written since I joined this site two almost three years ago.

I also wanna thank the following writers who've inspired me for quite sometime now QueenGoldChainz intellectual212 LadyK30 Their stories are beyond amazing I swear

LaQuinta1432 is such a loyal reader! Thanks for all your love and support. There are many more of you I probably failed to mention but just know I appreciate you as well!

Love yall!