Chapter 25

Quick A/N: It was hard finding images of the twins so let me make a few things clear. Miracle is in the purple onesie and Aiden is in the blue onesie.

Since the twins were born at thirty eight weeks, they can't breathe on their own and were born prematurely. Enough of doctor Nija I'll let you guys read now.

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!

**

August

"Whea it's at baybeh?" I was searchin' fa' the diapers we was supplied wit'.

"They are right behind you." She giggled.

Leah and I was inna nursery feedin' the twins. They kept us up since five in the mornin'. It ain't nun we can't handle though, buh'lee dat.

"Aiden you almost done." Dr.Lewis said it was okay ta' take the twins outta the incubators for their feeding.

Since they was born premature, they don't burp normally. The muscle coordination in they back hasn't fully developed yet. I learned alla this while Leah was sleepin'. I gently rested Aiden in Leah's arms so she could breastfeed him.

"This feels so weird babe." She whined.

"I put ya titties in my mouth all the time." She smacked her lips, tossing a pillow at my head.

"You are so ugh. Disgusting, they don't need to hear this."

"They'll be aight. Lil man gotta learn 'bout it someday."

"Shut up August." I pecked her fo'head.

"Love you too baybeh." My phone started ta' vibrate on my lap, Mo was callin'.

"I know it must be important, take it outside." I hit answer as I walked outta the nursery.

"Wazzam Mo?" I answered.

"Hey August, your breakfast club interview has been scheduled for nine am sharp." She reminded.

"I kno', it's only a half hour right?"

"Yes sir. Are you still at the hospital?"

"Yeah, Leah's feedin' the twins."

"Alrighty, well Stone is picking you up at 8:45. Don't make him wait."

"Aight, bye."

"Bye." I disconnected tha' call and walked back into the nursery. Leah was burping Aiden.

"Baybeh."

"Hmm?" She was singing to Aiden while watching Miracle sleep. I could tell she was restless.

"I gotta meet with DJ Envy and them for my interview on his show." She nodded and yawned.

"Be good."

"I will. Get some rest babe."

_____

"We are back with an upcoming artist August Alsina. Now I was at ya listening party and might I say your music is pretty dope."

"Thanks bruh, I 'preciate it." I massaged my chin hairs and listened ta' Envy talk.

"Alright August so rumor has it that your married and have a couple kids in the ATL area, is this true?" Angela asked. I chuckled and put the mic closer ta' my lips.

"I'm not married jus' yet but I do have kids. My girl gave birth ta' twins. I was wit' her befo' I came outchea ta' be wit' yall."

"Damn man, you sure they yours?" Charlamange asked.