Chapter 27

August

"You finna get'cha ass innis car na'. Ain't nobody playin' Leah." She pouted and got inside the car, putting her seatbelt on.

All last night and this morning she was complaining about being fat and having excess weight on her body so we was headin' to tha' gym.

It don't even look like she gave birth. I mean, them bitties is big and her ass still fat ion see tha' problem.

"August I don't wanna go to the gym. I wanna see the twins." She whined.

"We saw them an hour ago Leah." I drove around tha' driveway befo' gettin' onna road.

"That's besides the point."

"You've been complain' about ya body for twelve hours na'."

"So what, it's my damn body."

"Better watch who you talkin' to." I hissed. She rolled her eyes and looked out tha' window.

"Just shut the fuck up August." I shook my head and stopped at a red light.

"Aight A'leah." Ion't ever call her by her first name unless she pissed me off. I'm not puttin' up with her attitude.

Afta' tha' light changed I jus' kept quiet and drove.

"Babe."

"August." She whined.

"Come on baby don't be like that."

We arrived at tha' gym in ten minutes or less. I heard her mumblin' some shit as she got out.

"Fuck did you jus' say?" She stood in front of me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Your so sexy when your angry daddy." I rolled my eyes and unwrapped her arms from around me, walkin' inside tha' gym.

I put my headphones in and headed straight ta' bench press, while I'm here I mines well workout too, strengthen this six pack comin' in.

________

Afta' liftin' weight fa' an hour or so I decided ta' take a quick break. I lost Leah in this big ass gym, she'll be aight. She obviously ain't worried bout me.

"Trouble in paradise?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up ta' see that girl from my album release party.

"What the fuck is it to?" I growled. She was the last person I wanted ta' see hea'.

"Don't act like that towards me August. I know you still want me." She purred.

"I'm hea' wit' my fiancé Gizard, whateva' the hell yo name is. Leave me alone unless you want problems."

"I'm all for trouble boo." She bent over in front of me and pick up a five pound weight while smirkin' at me. Wasn't nobody lookin' at her ass so ion't kno' what tha' fuck she doin'.

"Eitha' get away from me or deal wit' my fiancé."

"Your little fiancé doesn't scare me August. I don't know why your playing so hard to get I mean no man has ever turned me down."

Instead of wasting my breathe on this bitch since ain't tryna listen to shit I'm sayin', I decided ta' text Leah.

To Leah
Ay baybeh, code #5

From Leah
Omw.

Females wonder why niggas jus' won't ta' hit and quit. You throwin' yaself at us when we show no interest in you at all.

I fucked up, I kno' dat but still. There's no point in flauntin' everythang you got. By doin' that jus' make you look easy as shit. It's alright tho' cause Leah finna handle this.

A'leah

I was jogging on the treadmill blasing J.Cole's Apprarently until my favorite verse was rudely interrupted by a text message.

It was from August. The message read: Ay baybeh , code 5

My eyes widen as I stopped the treadmill. Code five meant there was some bitch or a few bitches tryna flirt with him who obviously didn't get the hint that he's tied down.

I stepped off of the treadmill, making my way downstairs to the lower level of the gym seeing some hoe smirking at my man.

"Excuse me do I know you?" I stood in front of August staring down the bitch that obviously couldn't take a hint.

"Mhm, I know your man real well. We messed around once before." She smirked at me and held her long ponytail.

"Oh, you must be that hoe that was at his listening party."

"That's right bitch I was. August's dick tasted good. He's just so big and the way he got hard in my m-"

I backhanded this bitch as hard as I could. She fell to the ground and spat blood onto the floor smirking at me.

"You bitch!" She yelled.

"I got your bitch you slut. Ya ass got three seconds ta' stand up befo' I murda' yuh hoe." That southern accent rolled off my tongue like something serious.

That hood side of me started to come out and it damn sure wasn't going to be pretty. Bitches like her wanna fuck up your mentality, not just your relationship. I never played with any female when it came to August and I damn sure won't be starting now either. She stood to her feet and before she could swing I punched her dead in her mouth as her body collided into the bench for bench press.

I jumped on top of her punching her repeatedly until blood started to come out her mouth. Her legs were kicking wildly and she kept scratching me.

"You stupid ass hoe!" I knocked her over the bench and tried to stomp on her but I was lifted into the air.

_______

I laid on my side, staring at the twins sonogram photos. After that little incident at the gym I took August's car and saw the babies and came home afterwards. Call me crazy but I really don't give a damn. That bitch was being disrespectful and I beat her ass. She claims I'll be seeing court papers real soon but we'll see.

I don't like being brought out of character but when you provoke me like that expect an ass whooping or worse.

"A'leah where tha' fuck is you at!?" August yelled.

I began channel surfing as I heard his footsteps grow closer. He entered the room and stood in front of the tv.

"August move."

"I ain't doing shit. How tha' fuck you jus' take my car like that!?"

"I took your car just like that. Is it that hard to believe?" I tossed the remote onto the bed and stood to my feet.

"Fuck is yo problem?" He asked.

"You don't get it do you?"

"What don't I get A'leah?"

"You let that bitch fucking disrespect me that's what. I beat your hoe's ass and took your fucking car to see our kids. How do I know yall don't still mess around?" I snapped.

"Listen ta' you Leah. I ain't touch that girl, she came up to me at tha' gym!" I rolled my eyes and walked out of our bedroom feeling August grab my arm and pull me to him.

"Get off me August!"

"Nah man, sit cho ass down and talk ta' me please."

"There ain't shit to say August. Leave me the fuck alone." I snatched my arm away from him and stormed downstairs.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

1) Was Leah wrong for reacting the way she did?

2) What are your thoughts on the situation?

Edited 4/1/15