[[ three ]]

You're so golden

You're so golden

I'm out of my head

And I know that you're scared

Because hearts get broken

I was woken up at 5am to the sound of Harry Styles blasting through my phone. After getting my bearings i looked to see what was going on and it was my best friend from back in missouri calling me. i picked up my phone and answered pissed that once again i was woken up from my rest.

"liam it's 5 in the morning what the hell do you want," i said barely even able to keep my eyes open.

"well good morning to you too, crankypants," he said, receiving a small laugh from me.

"liam you didn't answer my question, what do you want?"

"well first off sorry i forgot about this wacky time zone thing so i thought you were already at school, and second can't a guy just miss his best friend and want to hear her voice?"

"awwwww you love meeee," i said mockingly into the phone.

"yeah, yeah, whatever, but how are things going? does it suck?"

i made my way out of my bed, secured my phone in between my ear and my shoulder and started getting ready for school now that i was already awake. "actually it doesn't suck too much yet. i met a couple of nice guys, and one of them brought me to their dojo so i'm probably going to start training there. oh, but there's also this dick who goes there and he won't leave me alone, but it isn't absolutely horrible."

"wow, it's only been one day and you're already back into karate, i don't know how you do it dav," liam said laughing into the other end of the line.

"it's like it's following me," i said, whispering, pretending to hide from something. we both started cracking up. "hey wait let me facetime you instead help me pick out my outfit!" i said and then hung up immediately calling back. i placed my phone on my nightstand and held up a bright red t-shirt and a black cropped sweater.

"i like the sweater! OUU and you can wear it with those plaid pants blair always wanted to steal from you," liam said, and i went to my closest to grab a pair of dark green and maroon plaid pants.

"these ones?" i said holding them up to the camera.

"yes those!"

"awesome awesome, now combat boots or my black air forces?" i asked, holding one of each shoe.

"the boots. they fit the vibe more," he said moving his hands in a circle.

"so you're telling me you have all this fashion knowledge locked away in your brain, but you still wear shorts and a t-shirt everyday?"

"hey hey, for your information my shorts and t-shirts make a statement dav," he said holding his phone up to his outfit and twirling around.