[[ twelve ]]

TW // drinking

"ok so let me get this straight, tory set this all up?" i said looking in between liam and blair.

"yup!" blair responded with her usually bright smile. i looked over at tory and she was also smiling at me. she was the perfect friend.

lucas had gone to another table to grab a couple drinks and then brought them back over to where i was sitting. we were all still at the couches except for hawk who was flirting with a couple random girls outside. figures.

lucas sat down on the couch next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. i don't think he even meant to, it had just become so natural when we were together that we had never known anything else.

i took a sip from my drink which was just a red solo cup full of beer and saw hawk walk back over to the couches we were sitting at. i thought he was going to go and sit back in his other spot, but there was a gap in between me and miguel and he plopped himself right there. he spread his legs apart sitting in the stereotypical male fashion and his knee rubbed against mine. i cleared my throat a little and looked at him angrily, but he just smirked at me and started talking to everyone around us.

"so are we still playing truth or dare or what?" he said with a maniacal look in his eyes.

"oh we've been playing truth or dare? what have i missed?" liam said, walking over to me, stealing my beer cup and chugging it down. i rolled my eyes at him and he sat down in front of me and lucas.

"oh yeah tory's got that video we were talking about," mitch chimed in, seeming to make every situation he was in terrible.

"ya know there's no reason to watch that," i said, desperately not wanting lucas to see how stupid i was being.

"um i would love to see this actually," lucas said, smirking and then tory pulled up the video and handed it to hawk who happily held it up for lucas to watch with me dying inside in the middle of them.

the video played and lucas was laughing at the whole thing until the part with hawk and i came up. he watched intently and the smile on his face faded as he saw the way he grabbed onto my face and dipped me before kissing me. then the video didn't end and all of the ratings i gave the guys were on film and you could hear mitch shout "i thought he was gonna go down on you right then and there!" lucas sat up straight, taking his eyes off the video and then he looked over to hawk glaring at him.

hawk was trying to hide the smirk on his face and i kicked his shin a little which only made matters worse. chris noticed the tension rising and spoke up.

"don't worry about it man it was just for a dare, that was like the only time i've seen them together when they haven't been screaming or barfing at the sight of each other," chris said, patting his shoulder. lucas smiled a little, but then got up and started walking back over to the table of drinks.

"monty..." i said, before he could get out of ear shot.

"mmm," he hummed as a reply in an upset tone.

"grab me the vodka please, the whole bottle," lucas nodded and then walked over to the table with all of the drinks.

hawk was still sitting next to me, but i hadn't acknowledged him since he started the video. while i was looking around at everyone he placed his hand on my thigh and looked at me. "hey you've already had a lot to drink i don't think this is a good idea."

"why do you care? it's not like your my boyfriend or anything. you just keep getting in my business and making things worse," i said, not even realizing that it had slipped out, but being too drunk to think straight.