[[ seven ]]

sam, demetri, robby, and a couple of the now ex cobra kai members were helping to clean the dojo up as best as they could with the condition it was in and demetri was updating me with pictures throughout the process. there were a lot of damaged areas inside of the dojo, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the outside. trees were fallen, branches were sprawled everywhere, the large rock with writing on it was turned over, and that was just what i could see from the pictures.

i didn't really want to just sit at home all day doing nothing so i called tory to see if she had any way of getting here and without even hesitating she said she was on her way. i quickly got ready, putting on some black and baggy ripped jeans and an oversized white tommy hilfiger sweatshirt.

 i quickly got ready, putting on some black and baggy ripped jeans and an oversized white tommy hilfiger sweatshirt

when tory arrived we went straight up to my room and started talking about everything.

"omg shut up you and miguel made it official? congrats!"

"yeah he's pretty great, and he's such a good kisser," i scrunched my face in disgust.

"ew tory i don't want to think about that," i said, pretending to barf in my mouth.

"what about you? anyone in particular you have your eye on?" tory said, raising her eyebrows.

now that i thought about it, i hadn't really noticed anyone specifically which was kind of unusual for me since i was pretty boy crazy back in missouri. there weren't many good options there though, but here there were tons and i hadn't even set my eye on anyone. i had been in a 2 year relationship before i moved here, but we broke it off when we found out i was leaving because we didn't want to deal with the long distance. i guess i still wasn't over him...

"hellooo? earth to vina!" tory shouted, waving her hand in my face and i snapped out of it.

"oh sorry, sorry," i said, laughing awkwardly.

"who were you just thinking aboutttt," tory said, fluttering her eyelids.

"oh what? no one."

"oh come on campbell, you were SO thinking about someone."

"fine it was just my ex," i said, shrugging, moving back on my bed to lean against the headboard.

"sore subject?" she asked following my lead and sitting next to me.

"nah it's cool, nothing bad really happened we just didn't want to deal with long distance."

"mmm i get it. what was his name?"

"lucas montgomery," i said, smiling a little thinking about him.

"that sounds like a hot name. was he cute?" tory asked and i pulled out my phone to show her a couple of old pictures i still had of him on my phone.

 was he cute?" tory asked and i pulled out my phone to show her a couple of old pictures i still had of him on my phone