[[ thirteen ]]

(a/n: i don't have a good picture for this chapter so enjoy cowboy jacob hiding the purple hair we all know he has)

i opened my eyes and immediately felt a pounding headache. my room was pretty dark because of my curtains and i stumbled out of bed to the bathroom. i felt a wave of nausea wash over me and could barely hold myself upright from exhaustion. i was able to get to the bathroom and do my business and when i got out i opened my curtains just a tiny bit so that it wasn't completely pitch black in my room. i didn't remember anything from the previous night which kind of scared me, but somehow i made it back here so i guess it was ok.

i went to climb back in bed, but then saw hawk asleep in a chair in the corner of my room. why was he here? i walked over to him, squinting my eyes and shook him lightly until he woke up.

"oh hey you're awake," he said, with a groggy morning voice. "how did you sleep?"

"uhhh, fine i guess, but i feel pretty terrible right now."

"do you want an aspirin or something? or sunglasses? i saw some downstairs last night they might still be there if no one stole them," he said, chuckling and then stood up from his chair to go look, but i grabbed his arm before he could leave.

"am i missing something? why are you in here? did we...?"

"no, no, no," he said, shaking his head. "you got absolutely wrecked last night so i brought you here and i guess i fell asleep too." he shrugged.

"did i do anything... dumb?" i said in a worried tone.

"i mean maybe ask one of the eight guys you made out with, or like everyone you stripped in front of... or that ex of yours that apparently you slept with in a truck... or-" he continued, but i cut him off.

"ok yeah i get it, shit eight guys? were they cute at least?"

"well i mean you're looking at one of them right now so you tell me princess." i started blushing and i tried to remember anything that happened, but my mind was completely blank.

"you and... me?" i said, gulping awkwardly.

"don't worry it was just for a dare, but you definitely enjoyed it," he said, winking at me.

"oh god..." was all i could get out, feeling mortified.

"i'm pretty sure there's videos of everything if you want a little refresher," i could hear that he genuinely wanted me to be ok, but he was still acting all cocky about everything.

"yes please," i said and he got out of his chair and sat down next to me in my bed, pulling out his phone. i saw four videos from a text trail with tory and he handed me the phone so i just watched them in order.

the first one was just me kissing a bunch of guys while playing truth or dare not that big of a deal, but then i watched as hawk kissed me i felt my skin start to get hot and my face got all flustered. the video stopped a little longer after and i looked over to him and he just had a blank expression on his face.

"i don't remember that at all," i said, which probably wasn't the thing he wanted to hear, but i knew i had to.

"just keep watching," he replied and i scrolled to the next video. in this one i was kissing someone else and to my surprise it was lucas. what was he doing here?

"wait... that's my ex?" i said, furrowing my brows and pointed to the god awful scene of him making out with me against a wall in front of a shit ton of people.

"wow really? i hadn't noticed."

"why is he even here?"

"tory," was all he said, i could sense a lot of hostility in his voice and it made my giggle a little.