[[ twenty three ]]

after everything that went down during our break it was finally the day we had to go back to school. hawk and i were completely avoiding each other after the incident in the car and for once i was actually scared to confront him. those three little words could change the entire dynamic of our relationship and i knew if i didn't stay away from him they would. now though, there was nothing i could do to avoid him while we were at school.

i walked into the building wearing a black mini skirt and a simple brown button up tee with some jewelry. it was starting to get closer to winter so i wanted to wear all my summer clothes before it was too chilly, even though it never got that cold here.

when i was inside the building i saw a bunch of the cobra kais, including hawk, and a bunch of the miyagi do students practically ganging up on each other

when i was inside the building i saw a bunch of the cobra kais, including hawk, and a bunch of the miyagi do students practically ganging up on each other. i tried to ignore them, but i caught hawk's attention and he started walking up to me. i thought he was going to keep ignoring me like i was planning on doing with him, but i guess i was wrong. i tried to walk away, but he was quick on his feet and caught up to me.

"davina!"

"mmm," i replied, seemingly wanting nothing to do with him.

"this is probably the 10th time i've said this, but... i think we should talk."

i didn't want to talk, but i also didn't want to cause any more problems than there already were.

"ok."

"ok?"

"yeah ok... when?" i stopped in my tracks and turned to look at him. he stopped abruptly behind me and took a couple of steps back to look at me.

"oh... alright then um, i mean now? we have a decent amount of time before class if you want to um-" before he could finish i grabbed his arm and made my way to the least crowded area and we just stood there for a second.

"what do you wanna talk about, hawk?" i said annoyed.

"davina you kissed me after i said... well you know what i said and then you just ran out of the car."

"i'm pretty sure by now you know that i kiss a lot of people and it doesn't mean anything."

"davina, i know you felt it. it did mean something. it meant everything."

i knew he was right. i wanted to be with him, i wanted it so much, but i didn't know how to just say it.

"hawk-" i was cut off by warm lips pressed again mine and i stumbled back a little. i wanted to give in and shove him against the lockers right then and there, but i needed to keep the little dignity i had left so i pulled away and then once again grabbed his arm and dragged him to a spot where i knew no one could see us.

as soon as we stepped into an empty classroom i locked the door behind us and shoved him against the wall leaving a long and deep kiss on his lips. he seemed pretty surprised, but accepting nonetheless.