[[ eleven ]]

TW // drinking, mention of drugs

(a/n: also i apologize in advance for all the second hand embarrassment over the course of the next couple of chapters)

it was the morning of my birthday and i woke up later than usual wanting to sleep in, but that made it so i only have about 15 minutes to get ready. i had blackout curtains so i could barely see a thing and just grabbed random pieces of clothes that i saw on my floor. i was barely awake, but i managed to do my makeup and get all of my stuff ready in time to head out the door. once i was done, i hopped into jj's car with less than a minute to spare.

"i see you're wearing the skirt," he said looking at my outfit and i realized i was so rushed that i had threw on the skirt hawk got me.

"oh crap i didn't even realize. god, he's not gonna let me live this down," i smacked my forehead with my palm and went onto my phone seeing a bunch of birthday wishes from my friends.

md🤑😎: happy birthday davina! can't wait for your party!🥴🍻

(tory) main bitch🤍🥂: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!

missouri asshole🤧 🤠👹: i hope your day sucks as much as you dav, miss you loser!

blair <3: miss you tons! have an awesome 17!

maybe: mitch: everyone from cobra kai wishes you a happy birthday😎🐍

dem😇🖕🏼: *1 audio message*

sam luv: happy birthday d! hope your birthday's as sweet as you☺️🎂 🎈!

i smiled at my phone reading all the texts, but then saw two in particular that made me feel like i was gonna throw up.

hawk🙄: happy bday skirt😝

and

(lucas) monty: missing you a little extra today beautiful, hope you have a great day! happy 17!

well this day was already off to an interesting start. i walked into school today, but instead of meeting up with my usual group of cobra kais, i was greeted by demetri at the front door wrapping his arm around me and walking me inside.

"so, about this thing tomorrow. i'm not too familiar with the whole party scene, but if you want me to bring anything i'd be happy to oblige."

"i'm pretty sure tory would be the one to talk to about that d, i'm just another party goer like you," i chuckled and demetri sighed.

"i mean i would, but she kind of scares me and i don't want anything happening to the money maker," demetri said, pointing to his face.

"oh relax! she may seem tough, but you just gotta get on her good side. she'd probably love you."

"mmm as wonderful as that sounds, i'd rather not risk my life just to bring a couple scones to a party," we both laughed a little and then the cobra kais spotted me from their normal corner. i saw hawk glare at demetri, but i gave him a dirty look and he went back to the conversation he was having.

"i'll see you later d," i said, hugging him and heading over to all my other friends.

"there's the birthday girl!" tory said, wrapping her arm around me and smiling from ear to ear. i smiled back at her and saw all the guys in the circle looking me up and down.

"is there something on my shirt?" i said, looking down, knowing they were checking me out, but wanting them to have to admit it.

"no you just look-" mitch started, but was cut off by miguel.