[[ six ]]

today a lot of the cobra kais were going to a nearby grill for lunch, but demetri had first invited me to the mall with a couple of his friends so i went to hang out with him instead. he had joined another dojo called miyagi-do and introduced me to samantha larusso who was johnny's rivals daughter and robby who was johnny's son. i didn't know what the issue was cause they both seemed to be super nice, but i knew it was a dangerous game to mingle with the "enemies" as cobra kai considered them. i was also starting to see that johnny didn't seem to have the best relationships with people...

demetri, sam, robby, and i were all chatting and getting to know each other when demetri freaked out because apparently some comic book thing was released, i don't even know.

"the new issue of dungeon lord came out! um... do you guys want anything from the comic book store?"

"um no thanks," robby replied giggling at how frantic demetri had gotten.

"i don't want anything, but i need to stretch my legs. i've been sitting here for way too long so i'll come," i said, standing up from my chair and cracking my back.

"ok awesome! we'll be back and make sure no one throws away my chicken!" demetri said and then took off for the comic book store.

"slow down!" i shouted, not wanting to chase after him. he stopped running just long enough for me to catch up with him, but then grabbed my arm and started running again with me in his grasp. "dude it's not like it's going anywhere, relax!" i said trying to get my arm out of his grip, but being unsuccessful.

i was wearing a pair of baggy high waisted shorts that were riding up more and more with every leap i took as demetri dragged me through the mall. the were paired with a thin black belt, a black knit tank top i stole from blair last summer, and an oversized dark gray jacket.

once we finally got to the comic book store we were both panting

once we finally got to the comic book store we were both panting. i stopped, bending over in the doorway trying to catch my breath, but demetri immediately went to the back to grab what we came here for. i walked over to him and he was thoroughly inspecting the cover, leading me to giggle a little.

"can we go now? you got what you were looking for," i said, but before demetri could answer i heard a familiar voice come from behind him.

"still can't wait to read that new issue huh?" hawk said, strutting up to us with two cobra kai goons standing behind him. one of them was named chris, but for some reason i was never able to remember the other one. michael maybe? i don't know, something along those lines.

demetri and hawk argued for a little bit about whose side was better and something about a yelp review i don't even know, it was all stupid stuff, but when demetri tried to get us to leave two more guys stepped in front of our path.

"let the girl go," hawk said, and the two guys stepped aside, giving me a space to walk out, but i stood my ground.

"no."