[[ seventeen ]]

"holy hell that was good," i said as i plopped down in the covers, covering my bare chest with the sheet on top of me.

hawk was standing across the room putting on a pair of jj's sweatpants that i had given him and i stared at his back admiring how toned he was. he turned back around and caught me staring and smirked a little.

"now who's the one staring?" he said and he climbed back into bed leaning over me and sweetly kissed my lips.

"i was not staring," i lied and he just laughed a little and then brushed my hair behind my ear. he stood back up and went to use my bathroom so i got up and put my bra and underwear back on, then climbed back into bed and went on my phone until he came back out. i thought he was going to leave, but he came back under the covers and started spooning me, catching me off guard.

"what are you doing?" i said, giggling a little, but liking it nonetheless.

"you didn't think you were gonna get rid of me that easily did you?"

i smiled to myself and closed my eyes, leaving the two of us to drift fast asleep.

-

knock, knock, knock

"davie are you in there?"

i woke up to jj pounding on my door and shouting with hawk's arms around me still asleep.

"um yeah... just a second!" i shouted back and peeled hawk's arms off of me causing him to wake up as well. i put my finger over my lips making sure he didn't speak and signaled for him to get under my bed. he listened and silently crawled underneath. i saw his shirt and pants in the corner of my room so i threw them in my shower and then quickly put on a random shirt and pants i found in my closet. i walked over to my door and opened it slightly so jj could see me, but not enough so he could walk in.

"do you need something? i was trying to sleep."

"did you take my gray sweatpants? i was gonna wear them, but i can't seem to find them anywhere."

"you probably just put them in the wash or something i haven't seen them," i lied, knowing they were the ones i gave to hawk and jj just sighed.

"alright well i have to go back out i just came to grab some food on my break so don't get into too much trouble ok?"

"no worries jj it's just me and my vampires!" i shouted back to him as he walked down the stairs. i heard him slam the front door letting me take a sigh of relief then i sunk to the ground.

"well that was a close one," hawk said, getting out from under my bed and scratching the back of his head.

"i'm starting to think that everytime you come here jj's just gonna show up," i said laughing and then hawk walked over to me and helped me up.

"and who says i'll be here again?" he said, smirking.

"oh please you can't get enough of me. i'm surprised this is only the second time you've been in my room considering how obsessed you are with me."

"i am not obsessed, i just know what i want."

"and that is...?"

"you, dumbass."

i giggled a little. "i know, i just wanted to hear you say it." hawk rolled his eyes, but then leaned in and kissed me.

"so... what are we then?" i asked, kind of confused on where we stood after everything that happened.

"you want me to be your boyfriend, don't you," hawk said teasingly and nudged my side with his elbow.

"mmm i'll have to think about it," i replied, rolling my eyes and then hawk wrapped his arms around me and i laid my head on his chest.