[[ fifteen ]]

it was finally monday and after an insane weekend i walked into school exhausted, but excited to have a normal day for once. i was wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top, dark wash mom jeans, a black belt with a heart clasp, a tan and neutral colored flannel, and some old jewelry.

 i was wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top, dark wash mom jeans, a black belt with a heart clasp, a tan and neutral colored flannel, and some old jewelry

i walked into school half asleep and went to meet with my usual group of cobra kais. i hadn't seen any of them since hawk brought me back to my room during the party and i assumed it would be kind of awkward.

"hey bitch!" tory said as i walked up to them and she draped her arm around my shoulder.

i smiled at her, a little uncomfortable as everyone else was staring at me. hawk was standing next to miguel, not paying attention which i guess made sense, but it was still kind of weird. mitch started to say something, but then a couple guys walked behind us and started making eyes at me.

"hey there, hot stuff," one of them said, standing behind me and slapping my ass. hawk quickly looked up, made eye contact with him and gave him a death stare causing him to back down and walk away.

i was staring at the ground and then after a couple more aching minutes of ignoring everyone and trying to forget everything that happened, the bell rang. everyone went their usual ways and hawk left without saying a word to me. i quickly caught up to him and walked next to him, but neither of us spoke. we stared at our shoes walking in sync and then sat down in our normal spots in class continuing to not utter a word to each other.

everything in me wanted to look over at him and just ask what the hell was going on, but i restrained myself and just stayed silent until the usual bell rang and we were dismissed. hawk was like a lightning bolt and left class as fast as he could leaving just miguel and i to walk out together.

"do you wanna talk about anything that happened?"

"um what do you mean?"

"i mean... a lot of stuff happened at the party davina and now you and hawk can barely even look at each other. i know you two aren't really best buddies, but it was never this bad before. did he... do something to you davina?"

"oh no, no trust me it was nothing like that, don't worry, he just said some things i guess that i didn't really like and we argued. nothing out of the usual for us i guess."

"alright well if you need anything you can always talk to me you know."

"thank you mig," i said resting my head on his shoulder as we walked.

"hey, tory and i were planning on going roller skating today after school, do you think you'd want to come? i promise hawk won't be there this time."

"are you sure? i wouldn't want to intru-"

"intrude? please, tory likes you way more than me, you'd probably be doing us both a favor." i looked up at him and smiled and agreed to go with them. even though i kind of just wanted to chill i needed something good in my life right now and with miguel and tory it always felt right.

-

i was in miguel's car, sitting in the back seat with tory and we were screaming along to music as loud as we possibly could. i was wearing an iconic tiffani thiessen outfit from saved by the bell. i knew it was more of a 90s show, but it started in 89 so that was good enough for me. i was wearing wide legged jeans with a large belt holding them up, a black bralette, and a multicolored flannel kept open overtop of it.

tory was dressed up as madonna and looked as badass as ever and miguel was wearing an old cobra kai jacket he stole from johnny and some regular dark wash blue jeans

tory was dressed up as madonna and looked as badass as ever and miguel was wearing an old cobra kai jacket he stole from johnny and some regular dark wash blue jeans. we all stepped out of the car and made our way into the roller rink together. tory was working that night so she made her way to the kitchen after getting her skates and miguel and i went to go find a table.

i ordered some food for us and then miguel said he wanted to ask when tory went on break so he left and i scrolled on my phone alone at the table. as i waited for him to return i felt a tap on my shoulder and noticed that robby and sam were there.

"oh hey guys fancy seeing you here, i love your costumes!"

"thanks davina," robby said with a smile on his face.

"so are you here with anyone?" sam asked. i wanted to say i was with tory and miguel, but i knew none of them were able to put their feud aside and get along so i didn't want to cause any drama. i had also been suspicious that sam had a crush on miguel for a little while, but since she was with robby i just assumed i had been reading into things too much.

"actually no i'm just here by myself."

we talked for a little while longer and then they left to get their skates so i was back to just chilling by myself. I heard some commotion coming from the other side of the rink, but just ignored it and kept eating my food. i wanted to get up and skate, but they kept playing slow songs for couples and i thought it'd be a little awkward for me to go out there so i just waited and waited.

right as i was finally about to get up and skate i heard a loud crash come from the other side of the rink. i skated over and was met with tory on the floor covered in food from the tray she had been carrying with sam standing right in front of her.

"WHAT THE HELL SAM?" i heard miguel shout as he skated over to tory to try to help her up.

"what the fuck happened?" i said walking over assisting miguel in grabbing her other arm and pulling her up so she was standing in between us.

"what- i- she-" sam tried to say what happened, but it just came out in a stutter.

before anyone could do anything sam and robby were kicked out of the roller rink even after they had accused tory of starting the whole thing. i looked back down at tory who had a smirk on her face which gave me the slight suspicion that she had actually started it, but i wanted to get her side of the story first.

-

"so was she flirting with miguel or did you just assume she was?"

"you should've seen the way she looked at him d, she doesn't even look at robby that way."

"damn," was all i could get out as i tried to wrap my head around the whole situation. i had really liked sam and robby from what i knew about them, but i guess there was a lot more to it than i was aware of.

"god i just wanted to wipe that cute little good girl smile off her face so badly," tory continued, getting more angry by the second.

"hey, don't worry about miguel you know he loves you and i don't think sam would do anything to jeopardize things with robby, trust me."

"are you sure?"

"positive."