[[ twenty ]]

(a/n: idk a picture to use so enjoy another young phoebe one cause she's literally perfection and i love her)

after the fight, everyone involved was suspended for two weeks so i had a lot of time to kill before i'd have to worry about classes again. i had gotten a couple of texts from hawk, most being along the lines of:

hey, i know i fucked up, but please talk to me.

i know i'm probably the last person you want to see right now, but i miss you davina.

there's another cobra kai training tomorrow if you're interested.

can we please talk?

but i didn't reply to any of them. i didn't know how.

a part of me desperately wanted to be with him and just be in his arms forever, especially now without miguel, but i needed to push it all away if i wanted to do what was best for myself. i knew he was hurting a lot after miguel too, but he still had everyone at cobra kai to lean on and i had no one. i told myself i would never go back to cobra kai after what happened with miguel because i had always disliked kreese and now he was just drilling everyone to the point of no return.

i stood up and looked in the mirror again with stone cold eyes. i ran my hand through my hair as i had last night and hated the way it looked. it was so boring. everything about me was just troubled and boring. i came from a rather wealthy family and i still kept everything in my life plain and simple. karate was the one thing i valued more than anything, but now that was ruined too.

i threw on an oversized black nike hoodie, cream toned plaid pants, white boots, a cream beanie and some jewelry to go out in.

i had gotten my permit soon after i turned 17, but my parents were waiting to buy me a car until i got my license. i was allowed to take jj's car when he wasn't using it if i stayed close, but most of the time my parents or jj just drove me around. today however, jj was out with some friends so his car was left here not being used and i decided to take a little trip.

i walked downstairs and said a quick hello and goodbye and told my parents i was meeting up with sam to study while we were on our break from school, which i don't know HOW they believed, but i wasn't going to complain.

"love you guys! see you later," i walked out the front door and drove off in jj's jeep. i knew i had to be careful with it because it was his baby and even though it was pretty old and rundown he would do anything to keep it. 

trying to remember as best as i could, i drove around searching for that one tattoo parlor hawk took me to when he changed his hair color. after a couple of u-turns and google mapping the area, i found the same spot and walked in.

"hello, how may i help you," a large man said walking out from a counter. i recognized him from last time, but it didn't seem like he recognized me at all.