3

Isabella was curled up on the couch, watching The Little Mermaid with Damon.

She didn't know how the pictures were coming on the screen but she loved it.

She was too much in a trance to realise that Damon had left the couch and that Stefan, Bonnie and Elena came back from school early because Klaus had compelled someone at school to mess with her.

"We go to the dance and find him." Damon said.

"How are we gonna do that? We don't know what he looks like." Stefan said

"Something tell me, he's not gonna be 16 and pimply." Damon said.

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school. I guess, it's not as safe as you thought, huh?" Stefan said.

There was a knock on the door and Alaric entered but what none of them knew is that Klaus was possessing his body.

Klaus closed the front door and entered, "Sorry I'm late."

"I need you to put me as a chaperone tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon said and Alaric/Klaus nodded.

"Okay, so we find him and then what? Hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena said.

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie said.

"That's not gonna be easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." Klaus said.

"I agree, what if he-" Damon said as he vamp sped towards Bonnie who threw him across the room with a wave of her hand.

"Well, I was impressed." Stefan said.

"It doesn't matter if he's an original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can." Bonnie said.

"This is funny." Isabella said, watching the little mermaid and turned and looked at Bonnie.

Bonnie laughed but Klaus saw her.

He didn't know what he was seeing. How could his sister be sitting there after all of these years?

Stefan seemed to notice Alaric/Klaus' expression.

"Oh, this is Isabella. Bonnie had one of her witch dreams which led us to her." He said.

"W- where did you find her?" Klaus asked, finally breathing.

"it was like the middle of the woods." Elena said.

"Has she said anything?" Klaus asked.

"No. We found her this morning and then we went to school so we've not really spoke to her." Stefan said.

"We should. If the witches led us to her maybe she can kill Klaus." Elena said.

Isabella turned around, "Did you just say Klaus?"

"Yeah, why?" Bonnie asked.

Tears started to form in her eyes but she knew it couldn't be her brother, it had been too long. It would have been to much of a coincidence.

She wiped her tear and turned back around, "Nothing."

Klaus saw her reaction and it caused him to slightly smile, tears in his eye but he quickly pushed it away so no one could notice.

**

Klaus went back to Alaric's apartment where he had been hiding out.

"The witch is all juiced up and aiming to kill." Klaus said.