33

Once Isabella and Thomas was completely ready, the both started to head off but found Stefan waiting for them in the hallway.

She rose her eyebrows at the vampire.

"You waiting on us? How kind." She said.

She watched as Stefan rolled his eyes. "Come on."

They all headed off together and soon enough, they were walking into Alaric's apartment.

As they were entering, the heard the end of Damon and Elena's conversation, "maybe he'll find an island girl," Damon said.

As they entered, Damon and Elena's head swivelled around to face them. Elena's eyes widened when she spotted the two behind Stefan.

"Did you find the tunnel map?" Stefan asked.

Isabella moved away from the others as her eyes scanned the apartment.

"What are they doing here?" Elena asked, indicating to a curious Isabella and a bored-looking Thomas as he leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

Stefan glanced at them and back to Elena and Damon.

"Extra people. She's stronger than all of us." He stated. He locked eyes with Damon again, "did you find it?"

"Got it. It was in his weapons drawer with seven stakes, some weird MacGyver crossbow, and the last remaining vervain in Mystic Falls, so how about we get this party started." He said.

Isabella sat down at a stool as she watched them.

"Not yet. Klaus is sending one of his men. He'll take the front, we can take the tunnels." Stefan told him.

Damon narrowed his eyes, "since when did we team up with Klaus and the Lollipop Guild?" He pointed at the extra company, "why are they really here?"

"I already told you, Connor has werewolf venom. We need someone to draw his fire, the hybrids are immune to it so they're our best bets and he's a werewolf, doesn't effect him either."

Isabella fake gasped as she placed a hand over her chest. All eyes turned to her, "how dare you use my brother like that, Stefan. Not very nice using him for his hybrids." Stefan rolled his eyes at the girl and turned back to his brother.

"How are you even sure that he even has werewolf venom? Why is Klaus involved, Stefan?" Damon continued.

Stefan turned around and picked up a vervain dart in between his fingers.

"Stop being paranoid, Damon." Stefan said.

She knew something was coming. Stefan was acting suspicious. Isabella eyed the dart in his hand and a small smile pulled onto her lips once she realised what he was about to do.

"Start telling the truth, Stefan. Why is Klaus involved? Why is Isabella involved? Did they compel you?" Damon said.

"I am telling you the truth. This is the best way to get everyone out." He defended.

"Okay, what is with you two? We're wasting time." Elena butt in.

"You know what, she's right. Screw your plan. I'll kill Connor myself." Damon and Elena started to walk towards the door as Isabella stood to her feet slowly and Thomas moved in the apartment so he was out of the way.

However, everything slowed down when Stefan rushed over to his brother and stuck the vervain dart into his neck.

Isabella instantly smiled, liking the fact that she saw that coming moments prior.