20

Isabella awoke with a gasp as she looked around but saw no one.

She was laying in the middle of the woods. The last thing she remembered was playing with her brothers then going off for a walk.

"Kol?" She shouted.

No answer.

"Nik!" She shouted, again.

No answer.

"Lijah!" She shouted, again.

No answer.

She furrowed her eyebrows slightly and headed back to her home.

Once she got the the village, every single person she passed didn't acknowledge her presence.

"Hello?" She waved her hand in front of one of her friends, yet they stared straight ahead of them.

She grew frustrated and ran back home. Finding her brothers and sister surrounded in a circle, raising their voices to one another.

"She's gone!" Elijah announced.

"She couldn't of just disappeared?" Rebekah said.

"What? I'm right here?" Isabella said but no one looked in her direction.

"We've looked everywhere." Klaus said.

Kol punched the ground which scared Isabella slightly.

"She wouldn't of just left. We are finding her. No matter what." Kol said and they all nodded.

"Kol? Nikky? Lijah? Bekah? Can you not see me? What's happening? Please-" She started to cry, "please answer me."

Kol swiftly left, walking straight through Isabella. She stumbled backwards expecting an impact but only felt a strange sensation once he walked through her.

Tears steamed down her face as she collapsed to the floor, holding her chest in hopes to calm her breathing.

She instantly spun around when she felt a hand on her shoulder seeing an 18 year old boy.

"Who- who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Thomas." He smiled kindly.

***

200 years, watching her siblings as they travelled the world.

She travelled with them, even though they could not see her. The only person who she could communicate with was the young man she met, Thomas.

When Isabella got onto the other side, even though her vampire side, she still aged normally. Up to the age 18, then she stopped.

She travelled alongside Thomas, talking about everything and anything.

"Look at what Niklaus is doing." Isabella rolled her eyes at her older brother who was feeding on 2 women.

"We've been following him for two centuries, Bella, he's only getting worse by the day." Thomas said, grimacing at the sight.

"Yes, I know, Tommy. The same with Kol, he tries to find me everyday. I wish I could just tell them that my bloody body is back in our home town."

"And what happens when they find you? They wake you up and you leave me here all by my lonesome?" He fake pouted.

"Oh, Tommy. You know if I get out, I will find a way to get you out of this hell hole." She smiled.

"I'm sure you would try, but I don't think we'll be getting out of here any time soon."

***

In the 1400s, Thomas and Isabella became bored of following her family wherever they went so they decided to go on a trip of their own.

Paris.

They spent 2 years roaming around Paris, finding new spots everyday.

They enjoyed that no one could see them. Sometimes.

Other times it became sad. Isolated from the world. No one to speak to apart from each other.

That wasn't mostly bad except that you run out of conversation ideas after a while.

However, they made do with what they could because what they had heard, no one else from the Other Side could even speak to anyone so they were just glad they had each other.

***

2010, Thomas and Isabella were still astray from her family.

They started to keep tabs on them in the 16th Century but stopped once they became bored.

They were in Australia. Only wanting hot weather.

They were on the beach, laying in the sand right next to each other when Isabella started to choke slightly.

"What- what's happening?" Thomas asked.

Isabella looked up at him, afraid.

"I- I think they've found me. I can feel air in my lungs." She said.

"What?"

"Go to Mystic Falls. That's where my body is. I promise, Thomas, I will get you out of here."

They embraced each other in a hug and she kissed his cheek, tears streaming down both of their faces.

She felt a force pulling her down towards the earth and suddenly, she gasped awake, feeling air in her lungs for the first time in a thousand years.

However, she was back in her 10 year old body, without any memories of the last millennium.

_______
Sorry, it's not a real update. It's flashbacks and it's crap, I know but.... we move hahah