15

Isabella was on the couch, bored out of her mind, drinking a blood bag.

She was dangling her feet and thought of what to do today when she heard commotion in the other room so she quickly ran there.

When she entered, she saw Stefan leaving, Klaus standing there and Mindy on the floor, decapitated.

"Daniel! Get rid of it, burn it. I don't care." Klaus said.

"What the hell." Isabella said.

Klaus turned around and sped in front of her so he blocked the view to the dead body.

"What happened?"

"Stefan. Now go back to your room."

"You're annoying, I'm bored."

"Do you really wanna watch people clean up a decapitated body?"

Isabella quickly looked at the dead body, "yeah, fine. Bye."

"Oh wait, you wanna come to a fundraiser tonight?"

Isabella turned around, "do I get to dress up?"

"Yeah."

"Then yes."

"I'll leave a dress on your bed. Be ready in about an hour."

"Thank you." She smiled.

**

Isabella had a hold of Klaus's hand whilst he was speaking to Carol, the Mayor.

"And I'm afraid that if he's this reckless, he'll go after my sister." Klaus said as he squeezed her hand a little to signal for her to keep it going.

"Yeah, he scares me." Isabella pouted.

"I'll make sure he doesn't. I'll even get the council involved if he does anything more drastic." Carol said.

"Thank you, Carol."

"Look at what the cat dragged in. Nice vest." He said to Klaus. "Nice dress." He glanced at Isabella.

"Thank you very much. Good to see you, Damon. Uh, Carol and I were discussing if you would be tonight's other big benefactor." Klaus said.

"What do you say, Damon? Klaus has made a very generous pledge. You know how we're chomping at the bit to begin the renovation." Carol said.

"Carol, don't take this the wrong way but do you realise you've been kissing the ass of an immortal hybrid who ruined your son's life?"

"Oh, come now, some might say I saved it what with that nasty full-moon business. My sisters only had it once, I've only had to go through it twice, but still, I'm very sympathetic."

"Klaus has promised to protect Tyler, Damon. And our town." Carol said.

"From who? His hybrids are the ones this town needs protection from."

"I'd have no use for them if your brother would kindly return our family."

"Not gonna happen." Damon said.

"That's what I thought, which is why I've come to an agreement with the mayor. You and the council stay out of my hair, I'll stay out of yours. Your town gets protected, my hybrids get left alone, everybody will be happy. All you have to do is to get Stefan to stop decapitating my friends."

"Please, Damon, just get your brother under control or the council will be forced to take action against him."

"You've got to be kidding me." Damon said and Isabella smiled at him, enjoying how her and her brother are toying around with the mayor.

"Oh, come on, mate. Give peace a chance."

**

Isabella lost Klaus so she was looking around for him but when she got upstairs, she felt a prick on her neck and soon everything went black.

**

Klaus was searching the party for Isabella but he could not find her.

**

Isabella woke up in the back of Stefan's car with Elena and Stefan in the front as the car was going very fast down the road.

"What's going on?" Isabella said.

Stefan didn't reply instead he called someone.

"Stefan, how nice to hear your voice." Klaus's voice spoke through the phone.

"Tell your hybrids to get out of town, Klaus." Stefan said.

"Well, that's not gonna happen until I get my coffins back."

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna drive your blood source off Wickery Bridge."

"I don't believe you, Stefan. You won't kill her."

"Then I'm gonna dagger your little sister and throw her into the sea."

"The daggers don't work on me. I'm a hybrid." Isabella said.

"Bella?"

"No, maybe not but it'll leave you unconscious enough for me to get you to the bottom of the sea." Stefan said.

"Bels, you okay?"

"I feel weak." She said.

"A shot of wolfsbane and and vervain." Stefan said then bit his wrist and put in towards Elena's mouth.

"What are you doing?" Elena said.

"What's going on?" Klaus said.

"I just fed her my blood. No more hybrids if she's a vampire." Stefan said.

"You won't do it."

"Really? Try me. Because your coffins are next to go. Say goodbye to your family, Klaus." Stefan said as he increased the speed of the car as they got closer to the bridge.

"Stefan, slow down. Stop it!" Elena shouted.

"Stop!" Isabella yelled.

"Fine. I'll send them away. You win." Klaus said but Stefan only increased the speed.

"Stefan! Stefan, stop!"

"Stop the car, Stefan."

Stefan pressed on the brakes as Elena screamed.

"Wickery Bridge." Isabella quickly said and Klaus hung up and ran to there.

Isabella got out of the car and started walking away whilst Elena and Stefan were shouting at each other.

Klaus appeared in front of her, "hey. You okay?"

She didn't reply instead she hugged him.

"Come on." He said as he picked her up and put her on his hip as he ran off back to the mansion.

**

"Where are you going?" Isabella asked Klaus as he was walking out of the house.

"Caroline's."

"Why?"

"To heal her."

"What happened to her?"

"Tyler bit her."

"You told him to, didn't you?"

Klaus smirked, "possibly. Now go upstairs and get some rest."

Isabella shook her head but lightly smiled as she turned around and walked back to her room.