31

They both got to Klaus's mansion and when they walked in, they heard 3 different voices.

Klaus, Rebekah and Stefan.

Isabella turned her head to look at Thomas who stood beside her and frowned slightly. Why was Stefan here?

"Are you sure you want to interrupt them?" Thomas asked.

She waved her hand, "it'll be fine."

They made their way down the hall and followed the voices to the dining room.

Klaus, Rebekah and Stefan were sat around a round table. Stefan and Rebekah had their backs towards Isabella and Thomas but Klaus saw them instantly and smiled, "sister, nice of you to finally join us."

Isabella smiled tightly back and looked between all of them, "what's going on here?"

"Come sit. You can leave the dog at the door." Klaus smiled.

"I guess that means you should be left at the door, too?" Thomas snipped in.

Isabella rolled her eyes, grabbed Thomas by his arm and they walked towards the table together.

"I thought we talked about that." Isabella said lowly to Klaus as she beside him, Thomas beside her.

"This is all about a weapon?" Stefan asked, trying to get back to the subject of why he was there.

"Not just any weapon." Rebekah said.

"Rebekah, love, don't get ahead of the story." Klaus told her.

"How is a weapon the answer to all my prayers?" Stefan asked.

The four of them all exchanged a look but didn't open their mouths.

"Okay. Why don't we just skip with the theatrics and get right to the point?" Stefan said.

"Not quite yet, because in order to find this weapon, we need to solve the puzzle. Which seems to have disappeared." Klaus told him.

"What puzzle?" Stefan asked, watching Klaus as he rose his eyebrows. "The tattoo. What is it?"

"A map. Leading to its treasure." Isabella chimed in.

"Fat lot of good a tattoo's gonna do, if we can't see it." Rebekah snarled.

"We can't, but someone else can." Klaus said and turned to a compelled waitress, "why don't you tell the hybrid to bring him in, love?"

The girl walked out of the room.

Isabella heard chains rattle slightly from the other room so she stood up and walked towards it.

Klaus watched her for a second but continued his speech to Stefan.

"You see," Klaus began. Isabella opened the doors and found Connor, the hunter tied up to a wooden block. Her eyebrows rose slightly when the hunter made eye contact with her, "the hunter was so eager to get to the bottom of his mystery tattoos that he mentioned there was only one other person that can see them."

Isabella shut the doors again and sat back down in her seat.

The hybrid walked in the room with Jeremy in his grasp. Stefan sped out of his chair towards the boy, hoping to protect him, but Klaus rushed past Stefan and stood between him and Jeremy.

"I wouldn't. Lucky for us, young Jeremy here, is a bit of an artist." Klaus smiled slightly.

"I'm not helping you with anything." Jeremy defied.

Isabella leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms over her chest, enjoying the show.

The hybrid grabbed Jeremy's hand and took his ring off with one swift motion. He tossed it to Klaus who quickly caught it and held it up for Jeremy to see.