10

They went to the shops to try and find some suitable clothes for Rebekah seeing as she woke up in a flapper dress.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah said in her changing room.

"There's not." Klaus said.

Isabella found a cute dress on the shelf so she ran over to the changing rooms and started trying it on.

Rebekah walked out of the changing room, "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then?" Rebekah said. "I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah said.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing."

Isabella walked out in her dress, "What's a prostitute?"

Stefan let out a laugh whilst Klaus and Rebekah raised their eyebrows.

"Nothing." Rebekah said and then smiled.

"Nothing you need to know." Klaus said and drank his champagne to hide his smile.

"Okay then." Isabella said and spun around so she was looking at herself in the mirror.

"What is with this music, sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah said.

"It's dance music." Stefan said.

"People dance to this?" She asked and they nodded.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids were dying. One thing: your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus said.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years."

"Yeah. How is she supposed to keep track of things when you kill her?" Isabella said and Klaus laughed.

Rebekah smiled and faced Stefan, "So, what do you think?" referring to her outfit.

"I like it." Stefan said. Rebekah gave him a 'look', "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying Stefan."

Isabella spun around and looked at Rebekah, "I don't like it."

Rebekah smiled, "see Stefan, this is called honesty." as she walked back into the changing room.

"Nice one. Good work." Klaus said.

"You're the one who pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan said.

"I heard that!" Rebekah said.

"All right. I'm gonna get some fresh air." Stefan said as he left.

Isabella looked down at her dress. It was a navy blue dress which was loose at the bottom which reached to her middle thigh. She spun in a circle, "what do you think of mine?"

"I like it." Rebekah shouted from her changing room.

"Yeah, it's cute." Klaus said.

"No.... the dress isn't cute, I'm cute." She smiled and Klaus started laughing.

"Yes, okay, Bella."