12

When Isabella woke up, she was still in the truck but felt something in her pocket.

She pulled it out and it was a new phone.

"What the hell?" She mumbled.

She opened it up and there was a text message already sent to it.

"I'm sorry I never said goodbye. I'll explain everything in a few days. Be safe and don't get in too much trouble. Text me if you need me, that's why I bought you a phone.

-Nik"

**

Rebekah dragged Isabella into the Salvatore Boarding House.

She knocked on the door and Damon answered.

"Where's Stefan?" Rebekah walked past him.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asked.

"He left us here. Our brother actually left us here."

"Oh, I'm sorry, your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan said

"Your another one of Klaus's sisters?" Damon said.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's our room?"

"You're not staying here."

"Rude, both of you. I'll see to it myself." Rebekah had lots of bags in one hand and Isabella's hand in her other.

They walked up stairs and put their things in 2 separate rooms.

**

Rebekah apologised but left Isabella there by herself as she went to school.

Isabella was in Rebekah's room watching a movie, laying in her bed.

She pulled out her phone and hovered her finger over Klaus's number.

She was about to call him but instead texted him.

"rebekahs left me in a house with damon and dead girls. I'm bored -Bella"

She put her phone away and watched the movie a bit more until her phone buzzed.

"Where is she? -Nik"

"i don't know. school I think."

"You okay?"

"yeah i guess"

"Call me if you need me. I've compelled Stefan to protect you but he's probably watching over Elena."

"Okay xx"

**

Rebekah came back home but she soon left again to go to some Bonfire Party.

Isabella didn't like how she kept running out on her but she headed downstairs to look around.

She saw Stefan on the couch, drinking a glass of blood.

"Where's the blood?" She asked.

"Downstairs, in the freezer." Stefan said.

"Thanks." She said and headed downstairs.

**

It had been a few days but Alaric and Damon found a cave thanks to Mason Lockwood.

"According to this wall, these werewolves have been here a lot longer than that." Alaric said.