6

Isabella woke up with a blanket over her, she looked around and saw Klaus and Elijah talking whilst Klaus put his t-shirt on.

When they realised that she was waking, they stopped talking.

"Bels, we'll be waiting over there. Here are some clothes." Elijah said as he passed her a summer dress.

She smiled and took the clothes, Klaus and Elijah walked away, their backs turned, waiting for her.

Once she got dressed, she vamp-sped over to Klaus and jumped on his back.

Klaus and Elijah smiled.

Klaus held her legs to keep her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck and they started walking through the woods.

"How longs it been?" She asked.

"Almost 2 days." Elijah said.

"How am I- how am I a wolf?"

Klaus and Elijah looked at each other, "we're not sure."

They lied to her, they full well knew what had happened. Esther had another indiscretion with Klaus's father which caused her to become pregnant, again. Making Isabella, Klaus's only full sibling.

Isabella sighed and placed her head on Klaus's shoulder.

**

They entered the apartment, Isabella holding onto Elijah's hand and Klaus in front of them.

They walked in and Katherine had Stefan in her grip, "Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit."

"You keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus said.

"I need your help." Stefan told Klaus. "For my brother."

"Well, whatever it is, is gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires immediate attention." Klaus walked past Stefan.

Isabella let go of Elijah's hand and Katherine gently grabbed her by instinct, feeling like something was going to happen.

"You understand how important family is, otherwise you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own." Elijah said.

"And I shall." Klaus said, appearing behind Elijah. He drove the dagger through his heart.

Isabella tried to stop it but Katherine restricted her, holding her towards her.

Elijah slowly became grey and desiccated and fell to the floor.

Klaus looked at his sister and regret filling his eyes quickly as he saw her reaction but he quickly brushed it off and pinned Stefan against the wall.

"Now, what am I gonna do with you?" He said as he drove a stake through his stomach. "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart." Klaus whispered to Stefan, "The slightest little movement and you're dead."

"He's just trying to help his brother." Katherine said, still holding Isabella close to her.

"The witches said you had a cure." Stefan muttered, still having a stake next to his heart. "Make me a deal. Just give me the cure and I'll do whatever you want."

Klaus pulled the stake out of Stefan and he fell to the floor.

"Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me, the way you are now. You're just shy of useless. I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went to Monterey and wiped out an entire migrant village. A true ripper. Sound familiar?"