23

The next morning, Isabella quickly realised it was just herself and Rebekah in the house by themselves all night.

"Bex?" She asked when she saw her about to leave.

Rebekah spun around and pulled a big smile on her face, "yes?"

"Where's Nik?" She asked as she stood right in front of her.

"He didn't tell you?" She asked. Isabella shook her head, frowning. "Oh, he's searching for Finn."

Isabella nodded her head, "ah, okay. The last time I spoke to him, I told him to look in the mirror because then he'll find the causes to all his problems."

Rebekah's eyes widened as she stared at her sister, "wow, izzy, good job. What happened to sweet Isabella?"

Isabella knew she was joking but she shrugged, "I spent a thousand years in isolation, only able to speak to one person and that person is now gone."

Rebekah's smile quickly faded, "oh, I'm sorry, izzy. Are you okay?"

"The best I can be right now. I've got to go."

She tried to move last Rebekah but her voice stopped her, "where are you going?"

"I need to find the Bennett Witch." Isabella told her.

"For Thomas?" She asked.

Isabella nodded.

"Do you need help?" Rebekah asked.

Isabella liked the fact that Rebekah was attempting to help her sister but right now, she didn't really need it, "not right now."

"Okay." Rebekah said but then she remembered, "we're in danger."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"The white oak stake. You know what that is, right?" Isabella nodded. "There's still some left out there. We need to get rid of it before the Salvatore's and Gilbert's find out about it. It's why Nik is searching for Finn so badly to unlink us."

Isabella frowned but nodded, "update me if we're about to die." Then she walked out. She knew if one of them got staked then they would all go, she would be heart broken but she also knew that she wasn't linked along with them. She had to find Thomas in the meanwhile and would help her family if they were in immediate danger.

She didn't know where Bonnie Bennett would be but she had an idea on where to start.

Not long after, she found herself pounding on the front door of the Gilbert house.

After a few seconds, the door swung open.

A smile pulled up to her face when she found Meredith Fell standing in front of her.

"Who are you?" She asked.

Isabella put a hand over her heart in fake hurt, "wow, you've wounded me. You don't remember the girl you stabbed with vervain 2 days ago?"

A look of shock over took Meredith's face when she realised, "t-that's not possible."

Isabella smiled wickedly again, "well, it obviously is. Invite me in."

"What's going on?" A new voice said. Alaric walked up to them.

"It's Isabella Mikaelson." Meredith announced.

Alarics eyes snapped up to the Mikaelson girl in confusion.

"Hi, invite me in, please." She only said.

"What happened?" Alaric asked, in regards of the aged girl.

"My bitch of a mother who i could actually kiss right now. I guess she gave me a parting gift of regaining my memories. But that also means I'm not a innocent 10 year old anymore that you lot can take control of. I actually remember living for a thousand years now and I have the same mindset as someone who has. And I'm searching for someone and I don't care what I do to get him back. So, I'll tell you again, invite me in."