19

Isabella was sitting on the couch as Klaus drew and Kol was just sitting there.

Rebekah walked in.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl." Kol said.

"Get out of my way, Kol." Rebekah said.

"Out all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?"

"What are you drawing?" Isabella whispered to Klaus.

He turned his sketchpad around to show her.

"A horse." She smiled as he did the same and nodded.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah said and Klaus started laughing, "don't start, Nik."

"I didn't say anything." Klaus said.

Kol lay back down on the couch. "I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet. But at least she's having fun."

"What's a strumpet?" Isabella asked.

Kol started laughing. "Nothing." Rebekah said as she glared at Kol.

"I need entertainment." Kol said.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Klaus said.

"It's no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik. It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

"Ooo. Guilt trip." Isabella whispered.

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." Klaus said.

"Yes, please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it." Rebekah said as they were walking out.

"Just like you, Bekah." Kol said.

Rebekah threw her shoe at him, "Good riddance, both of you."

"Rebekah." Elijah said, entering the room.

"Not you too, Elijah." Rebekah said.

"I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behaviour?"

"She's been dead for a thousand years. What's strange for her?"

"Burned sage. She was doing a privacy spell."

"You know she fancies such things. Why don't you ask Finn, he's been doting on her."

"I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are, he always has."

"That's not true. And as for mother, she returned for one reason: to make her family whole. She loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?"

"I feel like somethings wrong too." Isabella said.

"Don't fret. Now, come with me." Rebekah said to Isabella.

She grabbed her hand and walked out the room.

"Where were you last night?" Isabella asked once they left the room.

Rebekah tried to hide her smile, "at a friends."

"A sleepover?"

"Sure"

**

Isabella couldn't find any of her siblings, she looked for Elijah and Rebekah all over the house but couldn't find them anywhere.

She left the mansion and went into town, in hopes to find her brothers.

When she entered the Mystic Grill, her brothers voices and laughters filled the grill.