EXTRA INFO

Some Information regarding how my Book will be.

• Nothing here is Real. Everything is fiction. Even the world in this book is a creation of my Imagination. So let's not associate it with the real world or real people.

As you see most of the ChanBaek Fanfics are Omega verse, well this is not one.

Here humans can transform into a wolf, they are hybrids. Live in huge packs with Ranks.

There are more Details below, which will help you throughout the story.

🖤🖤❤❤

A Werewolf Pack ❤

Werewolf packs are werewolves that congregate in groups.

1. Alpha :

The alpha is the leader of the pack, they try their best to keep up with what's going on within the pack. They see each of the pack members as family and make important decisions that reflect the growth and welfare of the pack. The alpha creates the rules for the pack and makes sure they are properly enforced. Alphas decide on ranking, courting, assessments, and banishment of werewolves. Another important responsibility of the alpha is to maintain the pack's hunting territory. The alpha calls group hunts and decides when and where to hunt, along with the betas and hunters. The alpha provides an emotional centre for the family and focuses for friendly feeling in the pack. One of the most important social functions of the alpha is to help maintain an even temper and bond of the family. During pack meetings, most issues will be discussed with the pack as a whole. The final decision will be made by the alpha after all opinions are heard by the pack members. The alphas have the final say so in everything, yet act only for the good of the pack. An alpha's mate is called a luna and is equal to him.

2. Beta

The Beta is Second in command. They are thought of as less important than the Alpha and Luna, but more important than the rest of the pack. They also lead the pack when the Alpha and Luna are away from the pack.

3. Delta

The delta werewolf is a werewolf in training for beta position. They are third in rank to alpha and beta.

4. Pack Doctor : Salutary

This wolf is the herbal wolf. They heal and take care of the ill and injured. No magic or powers, just herbs and special medicines from resources.

5. Warrior : Sentinel

Sentinels are to ensure that the pack is safe by patrolling the territory and watching the movements of the surroundings.

6. Elder :

An elder is a werewolf with great experience and knowledge of werewolf packs. In the past, they may have held such high ranks as alpha and/or beta.

7. Omegas and Pups

The omega of the pack is 2nd lowest ranking werewolf.

8. Rogues :-

Rogues are werewolves that have either been kicked out of their pack or left on their own free will. Rogues don't have a set appearance apart from in their wolf form, they have long fur. They also have a bad odour radiating from their bodies.

Rogues can be good or bad. In some cases they are the reason for deaths. They might kill for vengeance. Or just because. They sometimes might even kill a whole herd of sheep eating only few of it.

Some rogues are good. They don't intend on hurting other packs or people. They just generally want to live on their own. These types of rogue wolves are usually called lone wolves.

  A Vampire Coven  ❤

A Coven can be simply vampires that live together and try to do so in relative peace. Some Covens are friendlier than others and are like family to one another.

1. Vampire Elders :

The Vampire Elders, also known as Grand Elders and Great Elders, hold the highest power in any Coven and all Vampires must answer to them, the only exception being maybe another Elder. They are viewed as the Kings/Queens of the Vampire society. 

2. Vampire Council :

The Council are the ones that advise and help guide the Vampire Elders through decisions that can affect the Vampire Community as a whole, giving different perspectives and opinions for the Elders to consider, when choosing the future of their reign. When there are no Elders, Regents.

3. Vampire Leader : Regents

The Regents are the ones chosen by the Elders to represent them in the Covens and be in charge of all their affairs and estate during their absence in the Covens. The Coven Leaders rule their Covens in place of a Regent, the Elders, and the Council. 

4. Death Dealers :

The Death Dealers are the military forces of the Vampire society and the closest to a law enforcement group within a Coven. 

5. Ordinary Vampires :

These are the lowest ranks of Vampires, and the most common members of the Covens.

🖤🖤❤❤

There will be mentions of Other Supernatural Creatures.

Found the Info on the Google site. So credits to them.

I hope everyone have got the setting of this book ✨