CH. 6 Ice Breaking

Author's Pov :

Author's Pov :

Since the day, he got involved with the vampire's, chanyeol's life has been full of surprises.

Whenever he thinks he had them figured out they would do other extraordinary things which took him off guard.

Now, he just knew that these Vampires were like a mystery book. It would take ages to get to know them. New things would pop up, making him even more curious.

They left the wilds fifteen minutes ago. The sky has already turned dark and the rain has slowed down with only drops of pitter patter left behind. Chanyeol for the first hour decided to run in his human form, then the next he would let his wolf take over. Meanwhile the Ice prince was fast, maybe faster than Chanyeol himself as he was a Vampire but to keep up with Chanyeol he did slow down to his pace and for that Chanyeol was grateful.

After a whole hour of running, Chanyeol made a stop near the lake, to drink some water and have something to snack upon.

He did notice a few small animals that he can hunt down for himself but he doesn't know what the blue eyed Vampire likes. Maybe he would like to feed on some animal blood?

Chanyeol hesitated before peeking over towards the Vampire who now stood over the top of the tree and surveyed the forest with a wary, guarded expression.

Chanyeol cleared his throat in a way that caught the attention of the brooding Vampire. "I am going to hunt some animals for us to eat, which one do you like?"

The ice Prince bit his lips, before he opened his mouth as if wanting to say something.

If Chanyeol wasn't paying attention he could have missed the tiny hesitant pause before the Vampire let out a sigh.

"I don't eat animal flesh, neither animal blood" he replied and clicked his tongue showing Chanyeol his back. "You can get something for yourself. We vampires can survive without food"

Chanyeol hummed but then a very silly idea came to his mind, and being the good person he was he couldn't help but offer. "I can offer you some of my blood"

The Vampire turned to face Chanyeol at such speed that the Alpha was sure his neck would have snapped.

The blank expression on the Ice Prince now held a small frown but his eyes were glaring at the innocent Alpha.  "I especially don't drink Human blood"

Chanyeol stared at the Vampire in disbelief. You see, what was he talking about? Great, another mystery. Chanyeol should just get a diary and write all the points down.

Anyways, a Vegetarian Vampire? Never heard of it, hell he has never met one. The Ice Prince doesn't hunt or feed on humans, he breathes like a normal human, then does that mean he is not just a Vampire but maybe a part human?