CH 4. Secrets in Flames

Author's Pov :

Author's Pov :

Chanyeol, stares at the cold ice prince, Lord Byun as they call him, his saviour but also the one who is most life threatening to him. The only one to intimidate him in years.

He doesn't know why he was curious about this Vampire, but somehow he just can't stop thinking about him. For the first time he found someone of his match, someone who could challenge him, so alike all those mystic people who are always scared of offending him even though he isn't so scary.

He has never looked at anyone more than a minute as he would only like to give all his attention to his mate but this Vampire, even though he can't detect his smell he somehow was pulled towards him like something invisible maybe a thread pulling him closer and closer towards the Warmth that radiates through those cold eyes. 

"If I win, may I know your name?" he questioned.

He doesn't know why he was so adamant on knowing the Vampire's name but he somehow wants to call him by his name and not something like 'Lord Byun' 

The ice prince frowned deeply. "Why are you so obsessed with knowing my name?" 

Chanyeol shrugs. "I guess I just don't want to call you 'Lord' or something so formal. It feels weird. You can call me Chanyeol" he grins and raises a brow. 

"We will see than Alpha" he hissed before lunging towards Chanyeol who dodged and moved back. 

"Woah" he murmured as a swift punch came towards him. He dodged again as the smaller Vampire was faster than him. 

Honestly Chanyeol doesn't want to fight. At Least not with this smaller Vampire who was very much stronger. He only kept dodging without making any serious move.

"Too bold of you to come here so unguarded" the vampire snarked.

In between fight, he couldn't help but wonder how he actually cracked down and came all the way into the wilds. 

"Now, don't act so mean" Chanyeol retorted back dodging another kick.

He was pushed back against a tree before a punch came towards him. Moving sideways just in time the Vampire's punch landed straight on the bark breaking the tree into pieces, chanyeol was lucky enough to dodge. 

He shook his head and smiled. "Ah, aren't you tired already? Can't we just get to the important part?" He tried to reason but the Vampire was hell bent on fighting with him. 

"Why aren't you fighting!" He exclaimed darkly. "Is the big Alpha afraid?" 

Anyone in place of Chanyeol would have gotten riled up at that provoking. Chanyeol wasn't at all feeling offended. 

"Did you sneak in my pack because of the prophecy?" He changed the topic instead. 

The ice prince watched him carefully. "Maybe if you fight like man, I might feel pity an answer you"