CH 1. Cold Beauty

Welcome, my dear readers. I hope you enjoy the first Chapter. ❤

Author's Pov :

Author's Pov :

The sound of Raindrops falling down harshly against the forest surfaces, made his heart pound. His whole form vibrated with happiness and freedom. At least for him, such a downpour was not killjoy but falling rain was his favourite time of the year.

The forest was vast. Long, thick trees and the white cloudy mist enveloping everything within it. The angry sky was surrounded by dark grey clouds which was crying it's heart out.

To inhale the clean and aromatic scent of forest and soil mixed in the air was his second favourite thing about running in such a weather. The sweet rainy scent would fill in his nostrils, soothing his nerves and calming him down.

Rain trickled down like the sky was happy and sad at the same time. Expressing emotions and feelings was not only possible for humans but the nature has it's own ways as well.

Chanyeol happily howled as he ran. His voice melodic and full of joy. His wolf's silvery-white fur was soaked wet, his wolfish silver-blue eyes barely open as droplets kept crashing into him yet his big paws thundered against the forest ground, leaves dipping into the soil, mud washing away over the surface of his paws, as the whole lumber falls at rain's mercy. The harsh rain hiding the pounding noise his paws made as he ran in his Wolf form into the vast territory of Mystic Flame Pack.

Somewhere along the way towards the pack border he heard a rather annoyed voice yelling at him through the pack's mind link. The sudden voice made his ears prick up as he let out another howl.

"Chan-fuxking-Yeol, Slow the hell down" An exasperated voice filled his mind. It was the pack's mind link through which werewolves from the same pack can communicate with each other in their Wolf form.

Chanyeol mused as his big jaw twitched into a wolfish smile as he heard more swearing from Sehun through the mindlink. "I swear, this is the last time I'm ever accompanying you!"

"You always say that!" Chanyeol mused, not flattering his speed at all. His paws leaving prints over the wet ground as well as the rain quickly washing it as if they never existed.

His true scent washed away as well with the pouring rain. He jumped over a bark and glided through a bunch of trees. He opened his mindlink again before speaking. "Sehun-ah, running is good. Take it as a training session"

Sehun's wolf was panting hard. He was the second-in-command but unlike his hyperactive Alpha he was not as strong and fast.

"Alpha, please spare me. I'm no competition to your wolf!" Sehun groaned increasing his speed a bit but alas, who can even caught up to Chanyeol?

Chanyeol wolf form was huge then any other wolves in the pack. His fur was silvery-white which glowed radiantly under the dark grey sky. His eyes sparkled under the rain as if the harsh pounding didn't pace him at all. His speed was exceptional and beyond fast making the other wolves to lose sight of him in seconds.