CH 10. Carved with Flames.

Author's Pov :

Taking a deep breath Chanyeol picked up Sehun before laying him over the couch. His gaze stayed rooted over his sleeping form. Sehun wasn't injured except Chanyeol's handprint mark that has carved itself over his throat after the Alpha choked him against the wall.

Shutting his eyes close he let out a tired sigh before opening his mindlink. 'Kyungsoo, be at my place as soon as possible'

He exited the room and picked up the black folder. Staring deeply at it he made a quick decision of exploring it more carefully later. For some reason, he had this thought that this wasn't just an ordinary folder full of sketches. As if there is a whole new world which he is yet to see and know.

Entering into his Office again he opened a drawer and chucked it inside. He has to be careful now that there are traitors residing in his pack.

Hearing a knock he quickly closed the drawer before answering. "Come In"

Kyungsoo pushed the door open, as his worried glance laid on Chanyeol before sweeping an alerting gaze all around the room only to halt on the unconscious figure lying peacefully on the couch.

"Sehun?" The Delta rushed over to the lying male before checking over him. "How is he here?" His movements were slow but the panic appearing into his gaze was Swift as soon as his eyes fell over the hand print mark. His voice was a mere whisper when he asked, "What happened?"

Chanyeol laid his clenched fist on top of the table, his shoulders tensed - chest rising and falling heavily as he tried to speak without guilt evading his heart.

"Black Magic happened" his hand unconsciously reached towards his own neck to clutch onto the blood stone lying serenly. "He attacked me, under its influence"

Kyungsoo was still in daze when he heard the word 'black magic' but a sharp hitch escaped his lips when he heard the words 'attacked'.

Chanyeol gazed blankly over the frozen male as he knew what his Delta was thinking. "I didn't know, it was so sudden. I almost...I almost..."

Releasing a shaky sigh he unclenched his tightening fist feeling his palms sweaty he closed his eyes again as the image of himself choking Sehun flashed in front of his eyes.

"If that Vampire hadn't appeared on time" he voiced out slowly. "I would have killed him Kyungsoo"

'You will burn him'

Zhang Yixing had said this to him. Chanyeol at that time had really felt the desire to burn down something. He shuddered at the thought of losing into anger and killing Sehun.

"It was self defence" Kyungsoo's tone was that of warning him that he shouldn't blame himself. He picked up the glass water jug before sprinkling a few drops of water on the sleeping Beta's face. "Regarding the rest, it's better if Sehun is aware of it all"

Chanyeol nodded before he slowly sat on the chair. Leaning against his own hands as he tried to calm his emotions down.

Few minutes later they heard a low groan. Sehun felt like someone had hit him with a truck as he felt sharp pain shot through his head. A blur haze formed before his half lidded eyes as he clutched his head to soothe the pain. His wolf was silent, not even a whine but he himself couldn't bear to speak as he tried to open his eyes and recognise his surroundings. The ceiling doesn't look like the one in his room. Where the hell was he?