CH. 11. So You Care?

Author's Pov :

Chanyeol's wolfish eyes blinked twice as he stared at its majestic form. He couldn't help but take a better look at himself. He had felt his whole body being painfully tortured. He felt needles being pricked over his skin a thousand times. Yet, he never expected the pain was all because of this.

His silver blue eyes aren't silver blue anymore. Instead of the blue , two pools of enchanting golden colour took his breath away. They were so beautiful that he was mesmerised.

The silver gold eyes stared at his silver white fur. The shiny white fur which has now been carved with black ink marks. A flame symbol sat on top of his head and a delicately carved collar ring surrounded his neck. His claws and teeth have become thicker and sharper as he felt them break through the hard marble floor. Just looking at the condition of his bathroom , he can imagine to what extent they can go.

This was all so thrilling but imagine the reaction of everyone if they see him like this. He won't be able to answer the questions as he himself has no idea about it except the fact that he was a phoenix.

Taking a deep breath he calmed his racing heart. Imagining himself in his human form he felt the change again. His human grey eyes stared back at him. The phoenix tattoo over his back has reached over his chest and now covered his whole arm. The black ink was so dark but looked ethereal. He can't help but admire it for a second. He does look good in those tattoos but he still can't ignore the red flag that hung over his head.

He would have pondered deeper but had no time as they have to be in the Capital today. Ignoring the state of his bathroom he walked out wearing a clean outfit which covered his neck and arms well.

A black turtleneck with black jacket and black pants. The whole outfit makes him look intimidating. Placing the blood stone over around his neck he mindlinked Sehun and Kyungsoo that he was ready to leave.

As soon as he got out of his house, he heard the greetings of his pack members. He tried to be cheerful and smile back as he always does but it all came out strained. He was finding it hard to retain his regular habits. So he increased his pace and found Kyungsoo and Sehun waiting by the cars. The warriors saluted him before one opened the door for him.

As they set out on the road, Chanyeol can't help but look at Sehun.

Sehun, who felt his gaze, rolled his eyes. "I am fine"

"Is your wolf still out of it?" He inquired not minding the younger's dismissing words.

"I can feel his presence but still no response yet. I swear I am going to snap at the fuxker who did this to me"

Chanyeol smiled at the determination in the Beta's voice. He calmly nodded and went back to stare out of the window again.

The Capital was two hours away. They had to go by the main road as they didn't want to intrude in anyone's territory. The few packs which are near to Chanyeol's are smaller than Mystic Flame packs but they are not weak nor overly friendly. To pass through them, one has to have a permission slip which has the seal placed personally by the Alpha. Chanyeol could get the seal as they respect him but still all the process would have taken longer so Chanyeol insisted on taking the road instead.

As the packs are mostly outside of the main City, it has made it easier for them to avoid Humans as well as made it impossible for Humans to discover them. It was not easy as well to find Werewolf packs as they are protected and well hidden. Skilled Hunters are the only ones to track them but years ago they went extinct as more and more werewolves hunted them down instead. Nowadays those who have luckily survived are too afraid to chase the wolves.