Chapter 33

"Ughhhh..," A groan left my mouth. The efforts to remain my calm posture all excreted away as I groaned, the two boys sitting by my side jumped slightly in surprise. My arms leaning on the table in front of me as I slammed my head onto my hands, kicking my legs under the table. Jungkook winced when I accidentally kicked him in the shin but I don't care. They deserve it for putting me in this situation!

Even when my face was hidden, there was no doubt that I heard the two idiots exchanging coherent words and been throwing looks between me and them.

"You did this!" I heard Kim Taehyung whispered above me, leaning over my head to near Jungkook who was sitting opposite him.

"I didn't do it in purpose!" Jungkook growled back at Taehyung, also leaning closer. Then, they must have exchanged some beautiful dialogue in silence cause suddenly everything sounds so inaudible to my ears. There was no doubt that this two were still arguing but I couldn't make out what it was about until Jungkook whispered to Taehyung again, "Has she ever show any sign of violent before?"

"Few times." Taehyung whispered back. "One time I got on her nerve and she threw her thick novel right on my ass. Needed floaties for 4 days straight. I can't sit on my ass. Oh and also, if she says she kicks ball hard, trust ms she definitely doesn't kid around."

Wow, did this two really thought I couldn't hear what their saying right above me???

"Damn right, I've seen that before. She didn't hesitated." Jungkook agreed, "You think she's mad now?"

"Nah, she's just embarrassed about earlier and maybe a little furious," Taehyung answered casually and I clenched my fist cause he was totally right. I was so embarrassed about what happened earlier and also FURIOUS at these two dorks who leads me to this. Ughhh, I would have screamed at the top of my lung if we were not in a public right now. "No worries though, she will get better after her food is here. I mean, didn't you hear? There's a fucking monster in her stoma-"

Instantly, I snapped my head towards Taehyung almost cracking my neck, my eyes had the dangerous glare that promised pain as I kept my focus on him. Taehyung responsively flinched in his seat, his hands lifted up in defense upon seeing me in this state. Half of my hair went flowing down messily over my face due to the rapid movement but I didn't give any thought on that, my glare fixated on Taehyung. I growled, "Don't you dare."

But as expected, a funny smile threatened to climb up his lips. I squinted my green eyes at them and I felt like burying him alive when his lips tugged at the corner eventually. "Chill Cupcake, your stomach just trying to talk. Although at first I thought there's a freaking tractor coming my way before I realized, but you know what? That's normal. We got it you're starving."

Oh ho, he did not just go there.

"Shut up, Tae." I shot daggers his way. My hair was still a mess but I didn't bother myself to smooth them. "You're exaggerating. It definitely doesn't sound like a freaking tractor!"

No doubt these two dorks finding this entertaining. My deathly glare (which I wish to have laser shot through it and faint him) fixated intensely on Kim Taehyung's brownish pupil which pooling with mischievousness. Even though I didn't have my head facing Jungkook, I could already make out an image of him looking at me and the-irritating Taehyung with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"I don't think I exaggerated it. The kid from earlier accused you of farting kind of proving my metaphor." And just like that, I clenched my fists in front of Taehyung as he glanced them warily before I groaned and slammed my head back onto my hands.

"Why she has to shout out loud???? Whoever this kid is, never let me meet her again," I whined in my arms, my legs start the kicking again and it boiled me up hearing both Jungkook and Taehyung giggle at me. I lifted my head again abruptly and they instantly stopped. "This is not funny, your immature fighting in the public tainted my face! I saw a few people recording us. What if...ahhhhh"