Chapter 19

If you have read this chapter, you must have noticed a small change at the end of this chapter. I edited some things. 😉

__________________________________________

My eyes widened in horror as Jungkook and his friends neared us. His head was held high, the confidence sent all models crying, the smug look remained on his face while looking at Taehyung and the boys but, was replaced with a one-sided smile when his eyes reciprocated with mine again. His friends closely followed behind him. Their faces didn't hold the expression of seriousness or gangsta. And they didn't seem like they're approaching to start a fight or something but, the aura these footballers kept radiating always been so intimidating. Even though, half the boys were just goofing around at the back.

"What are these dickass doing here? Got my appetite all gone." Seojun asked purposely loud for the boys who was now standing at our table to hear. He even had to drop his steel chopstick with a loud thud on the table.

"Aww, poor my baby. I have no intention to interrupt your lunch."

A pouty face on Jungkook's face as he looked at the salty Seojun made me so close to burst on laughing. But before any of the boys could see that, I was quick enough to hide it from them and maintained my facial expression. Jungkook was standing behind Wooshik and Hanhae, right opposite me, Taehyung and the other 3 boys. His boys stayed behind him, Dongmin and Yugyeom gave me a simple smile and a shrug. A sign that they also had no idea what was happening at the moment.

But it didn't make me feel happy or less intimidated because these two athletics groups hate each other's guts and I believed, one wrong word, a fight can easily erupt in this room.

"Go on. We are listening." Taehyung spoke. Thick sarcasm didn't go unnoticed in his voice. His hand went to wrap around my shoulder possesively and for a moment, I was surprised but then I had to remind myself that I am his girlfriend.

And somehow, Jungkook's eyes trailed the length of Taehyung's arm around me before it went back to the eyes of an annoyed Taehyung. "If you don't mind, I need to talk to your girlfriend for a while."

That was it. First wrong word.

Taehyung had to scoff humourlessly at Jungkook, a scary smirk on his lips. Then, his arm around me was brought back to his side as he stood up. From the way his arms muscle were so tensed and veiny, I knew he didn't like the idea of him nearing me or even talking to me.

He never like anyway. Not because I was his fake girlfriend now, but it was destined for these two to hate each other so much.

"Then, talk." Taehyung pressed the word as if daring Jungkook.

Jungkook's dark hazel eyes met mine and I found myself gulping down the spit in my mouth. I didn't know what was it he wanna talk to me but with all these boys around me, it just make me feel so nervous. And added in the fact that all eyes from the students who were currently in the cafeteria were focused on me, just didn't help to put me at ease.

With my eyes, I gestured him to not talk anything right now and reminded him that we were in public. I had told him before that whatever deal we have between us will remain confidential between us. Oh and of course, Taehyung and Blake too. Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes at me and soon, lift his hand up to show me his rolex and tapped them twice.

Oh yes, I forgot to text him last night.

I was about to answer him with a hand sign but then was interrupted by Taehyung saying, "If you have nothing to say, just get your ass off here Jungkook. You're wasting our time."