Chapter 4

My eyes burnt under the brightness of the morning once I opened them, making me to clutch them close for a couple of seconds and blink rapidly to adapt to the light that shone directly onto my face.

Why I didn't close the curtain last night!

I cursed a few unappreciated words under my breath and pulled the cover over my head in attempt to continue my sleeping, when the unfamiliar pleasant-scent of the comforter surprised me to the very last cell of my body.

This is not mine!

I shot my eyes open and sat up straight that I regretted immediately when I felt a shot pain at my back due to the rapid action. But at the moment, that was not the thing I would like to take care of because my mind had gone numb with more scarier answer-less questions playing in my mind.

Where the hell am I?
Whose house is this?
Damn this room looks so freaking expensive!
Am I .. kidnapped?
Or did I.... just had a one night stand!?
No!

It took me less than a millisecond to throw the comforter aside and checked my clothes. Dread painted in my face and my heart was beating unhealthily once my gaze landed upon a red-supreme hoodie wrapping my top. I hoped off the bed and stood on my feet immediately to see any damage to my body but I found none.

I pulled the zipper down and the adrenaline rushed in my vein when I realised that I was basically shirtless under the hoodie. Millions of question running in my mind and the one thing that made me so close to tear was, the possibility that someone might have taken advantage of my venerable state.

I knew this someone didn't take my virginity but the thought of me getting groped or touched disgusted me. I felt my eyeballs start to pool with tears but I shook them away and went to the high glass window. My eyes widened as I looked at the small busy street under me and the many high building stood proudly opposite the building I was in.

Where the actual fudge am I?

My heart stopped when I heard a small click sound coming from the door. Turning around, my pingpong-sized eyes softened when I caught a sight of my best friend entering the room.

Taehyung!

"God! It's you! I thought I was  kidnapped!" I rubbed circle on my crazy chest and let out a sigh of pure relief.

"I could've lied and pretended to be your knight in shining armour and get a kiss on the lips from you or maybe then, you will agree to be my girlfriend and get married-" he stopped abruptly when I narrowed my intimidated-eyes to him and it seriously annoyed me when he just grinned at that, "But sadly, the truth is, I'm not the one bringing you here, cupcake."

"What do you even mean?"

This fine-looking man decreased the gap between us and casually wrapped one arm around my shoulder as he pulled me to the bed, making me sit while he sprawled his body over the bed,

"I almost shit my pant finding you at the party last night." Taehyung sighed heavily before he pulled his head up and rested it on his palm, "And I was deadly panicked when I got a text from an unknown saying that you're safe here. I don't trust him. So, I rushed to here because I was scared that he might fuck your virgin ass and thanks god, you're really here, drooling over this luxurious hotel bed like a princess yourself."

I chuckled genuinely at that as his lips formed into a smile. "That's funny really." I laughed at him. "It would have ruined your reputation if you really did shit in your pant."