Chapter 15

After what felt like eternity, we finally got ourselves out of the village. Thanks to Yugyeom and Dongmin who came fetch us up exactly 3 hours later. 3 hours! I didn't think it would take that long for them to come for us but it did somehow and I was so thankful that the 3 hours was spending wisely with me and Jungkook napping the whole time. Oh and yes, on the same bed actually. So, to conclude, I survived 3 hours in a small room with a pervert quarterback without doing anything unholy. Not that I wished for them to happen though. A little naughty thought, yes but I never really hoping for them to really happen.

Yuck! I can't believe what I'm even thinking right now.

Well honestly the thought of having his 'boys' like how he put it, to come pick us up making my anxiety to shoot up like crazy. The first reason would be because I knew I would act like a total introvert when it comes to socialise with boys. The one I'm really close and comfortable with is Taehyung and other than that, it was always end up in an awkward situation. And now that I was about to be in a 2 hours ride accompanied with 3 testosterones and that include Jungkook himself, really made me felt like puking.

But, it's either staying here for another hours waiting for someone I'm close with to pick me up or just go with these 3 and pretend I'm sleeping the whole ride.

And of course my answer would be the later. There is no way my impatient self would want to wait for another hours just because I'm so scare of these hormonal boys.

Well, of course I'm scare.
But, somehow, my instinst strong telling me that they're going to send me home safe and sound.
Not that they can do anything to me, I mean, if they try something on me, I just need to aim for their balls and-

"Do you always like this?" I was snapped out of my thought when Jungkook out of nowhere spoke from beside me.

I averted my eyes away from the window and faced him who was sitting beside me, "Like what?" I asked back.

"Like this." he touched my eyebrows and pulled them into what I could guess a frown, "I don't know what you're thinking but I know for sure there is a lot going on in that head of yours. Having fantasies about me?"

I pulled his hand away and was about to talk back to that, when the one driving the car whose I knew now named Dongmin cut me off with grin, "Jungkook, respect her boyfriend."

I had to hold in my laugh when I saw the obvious realisation washed over Jungkook's face and he even rolled his eyes. When he muttered, "Just shut the fuck up." both Yugyeom and Dongmin laughed at the front seat and I just couldn't help myself but to bit my lips to stop myself from joining them. I gazed over the rear mirror and my eyes met Dongmin's and seconds later, I was instantly surprised with a sudden wink.

My eyes widened at that and I felt a shade of pink starting to accumulate on my cheeks. I hate that I'm so easily blush over something so small.

'Respect my boyfriend' snorted.

"So Wendy, how many time have you ever raced?" I was still didn't familiar with the name they called me and now that I think about it, I should take this opportunity to ask them about Wendy and Peter Pan. If there was one thing that had been haunting my everynight sleep, it would be this PeterPan. I really want to know who is this PeterPan. Some part of me telling me that the PeterPan could be the one stealing Jungkook's Rolex and some part of me just wanted to meet this mysterious guy out of curiosity. By the way, I still had his jacket so it was only right for me to return-

"See, you're doing it again?" Jungkook voiced again.

I instantly remembered that Yugyeom just asked me a question. Oh god, I really need to take my mind off these unnecessary things.