Chapter 16

"He found me when I was searching for you. I-I thought it was you who was dragging me" I was sobbing real hard when I told Taehyung what happened last night. Despite everything, first love was not something easy for me to forget. The feeling of betrayal was still fresh as if everything just happened yesterday. The day he abandoned me. I remembered everything. Taehyun's hand ran down my back, trying to soothe me. "But- but then it was not you. He was dragging me. I tried to pull away but he.. he is stronger than me."

"He pulled me into the wood and called his friends along with him, Tae. I-I was so scared, Taehyung. I was so scared." my voices came out hoarse and I bit my lower lips to stop myself but I just couldn't help it. I let my tears running down and wetting his shirt as he kept repeating I'm sorry in my ears. "They surrounded me and tried to strip me down. I was calling for help but nobody hear me."

Then, Taehyung pulled away from hugging me and cupped my face. He wiped the tears rolling down my cheeks and with a low voice he asked, "Did they touch you?"

When I heard this, I closed my eyes as more tears pooling them. I let my head fall as I nodded my head. I felt so disgusted with myself. I heard a multiple of curses left his mouth and he ran his hand over his head. Just then, I was shocked when he hit the headboard hard, "I'm gonna kill that bastard!"

He was trying to get up but I stopped him and pulled him back to me, "Can you just stay? I don't want to be alone tonight." I begged him, his image was so blurry due to the thickness of my tears but I still could see how his eyes softened a little as he pulled me into yet another hug. I hugged him back twice tighter and snuggled my face into his shirt.

"Tell me, Cupcake. What exactly did they do to you? Just tell me everything. We can file a report."

Instantly, I shook my head. I didn't want my parents to know that I was hanging out at the track. I don't want anyone else finding out about me being a racer. Nobody knows about this other than Taehyung and I don't want to change that." "I don't want mom and dad to find out." I shook my head again. "They just groped me, Tae. They didn't go as far because they heard the cops are coming."

"So, they didn't finger you? or fuck you? or forcing you to suck their dicks, don't they? Cause I swear to god if they did, I'll chas-" he stopped whatever he was saying when he heard a chuckle escaped from my mouth and I pulled away from hugging him. My hormones are all heigthened at the moment. I was crying and laughing at the same time and it all because of this guy I called my bestfriend.

"Can you not be so direct sometime?" I asked, my eyes were still swollen. I raised my hand and wiped the remaining tears on my cheeks. He just stayed there, a little smile on his face as he watching me. "But that got you smiling."

He reached for the tissues box on the nightstand and gave one to me. I snorted out the mucus in my nose and threw the tissues into the bin. "Yes, thanks to your dirty mouth. And to answer your question, no. They didn't have time to go that far."

A big sigh of what I could assume a relief sigh, let out of his mouth. Then, he laid his body down on the bed and patted his arm twice, asking me to lie down. I went to lie down beside him, his arm pillowing me as his hand played with my hair.

"But that still didn't give them excuse to get away from me when I meet them in the future. I will make sure they will not see the daylight once it happen."

I nodded my head. "Please do that."

He threw his arm around me and I felt my eyes so heavy after the long cry. And having Taehyung's hand stroking my hair was not helping at all to let me stay awake. Snuggled my face onto Taehyung's chest, I shut my eyes close.