Chapter 3

I giggled to myself as I walked passed through the crowd and casually throwing my legs over the good-looking guy's leg and straddled his laps. He was shocked, but it only last a minute before his beautiful lips curved into a satisfied smirk. His other friends wolf-whistled at the sudden attack whilst some of them shamelessly eye-raping my body - including the straddled guy himself.

Amusement dancing in his whiskey-eyes as he slightly cocked his head to the side, eyebrow raised curiously. Looking at that, my lips stretched into a wide smile that reached from ear to ear. I then pinched his cheeks, "Peter pan! I found you! I finally found you!"

I pinched his cheeks hard and for a second, he winced but soon his eyes glint with confusion whilst his other friends burst into the laughter mess. Watching his reaction of pure confusion, my eyes started to become teary with the thought that he didn't remember me, "You don't remember me?" He didn't answer my question and I cried, "I've been waiting for you forever by the window but you never come. You promised me you will come."

I cried harder and threw my slender arms around his neck. A few moment later, a look of realisation played on his face as he threw his other friends a look. Knowing the look he was giving to his friends over my shoulder, my face lit up - he remembered me - "Wendy?"

"I know it! You still remember me! You remember me!"

I pulled him into a tight hug and jumped on his laps excitedly while my hands going to pinch his cheeks again. He groaned loudly underneath whilst cursing some colourful words, "Fuck, my dick."

I pulled myself closer to him and hugged him tighter that I left literally no gap between us, "I missed you so much Peter Pan," I sobbed in his shoulder emotionally before pulling away and looked at him in the eyes. I drowned in those pair of hazel-eyes. "And I want to fly and dance with you in the wood again!"

I exclaimed like a 5 year old kid. I then slid my hand around his waist and started moving on his laps as if we were dancing. He tensed under me and suddenly, I gasped when I felt something hard poked my thighs, followed by Peter Pan moaning and pulling his head back.

"Why is this thing keep poking me?" Curiosity evident on my face as I reached over and pressed against his jeans, only to make him groaned louder. Liking his reaction, I pressed it harder and laughed when he kept giving me the same reaction.

"Damn, you're growing up so well, Wendy." Peter Pan's eyes  started to become darker as he took my hand off and held them to stop me. I was surprised when the cheerful Peter Pan out of nowhere smirked and leaned in closer, "Wendy, you just turn on the innocent Peter Pan, you know that?"

My face flushed red as I avoided Peter Pan's face. His friends that were sitting on the other couch, doubled over as their voices echoed throughout the room but, the blasting music still loudly played in the background, covering their voices.

"She's high, dude." A boy in black leather jacket laughed. "Your dick is so lucky!"

Peter Pan laughed at his friends for a moment before focused his attention back to me who was pouting my lips, sulking because Peter Pan just ignored me. His eyes went down to my lips and went to my eyes back, a smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth, "Wendy, what did you just drink? Or eat maybe?"

I tapped my chin and acted as if I was thinking. My eyes opened wide when the picture of brownies came to my mind, "Brownies! I eat brownies! It was so delicious! Do you want some, Peter Pan?"

Humor swimming in his eyes and it didn't take long for him to throw his head back and laugh along with his others friends again - who starting to hit the couch mercilessly.