{3}

As they took off for her apartment, Carla ran to her car to get the bags, she had packed for her three new roommates. She hurried back to Hoseok and the kids who were waiting at the front door of the complex.
"What are these?" He inquired of her when she put the luggage before him.
"Clothes?"
"Clothes!" He started to chuckle. "Do you always take your wardrobe with you when you go to work?"
Carla was stunned that he made fun of her but took it as a good sign that he was smiling.
"I'll show you what is inside when we are in the apartment."
Carla entered the code for the entrance door, informing Hoseok that it was the house number in reverse so when he needed to leave and come back, he could access the building without her.
As they were climbing the stairs, he thanked her again for helping them out. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks, turning around to face him.
"If you don't stop thanking me, only the kids will get to sleep in a bed tonight."
"And where would I sleep?" Hoseok asked in a funny voice, making his kids giggle.
"I don't know. Jaehyung, do you have an idea where your dad could sleep?"
"On the floor with no pillow." The little boy exclaimed a bit too enthusiastically.
"See, we will find a place."
Carla high-fived the children before Hoseok started to tickle them, making them giggle out loud.

In front of the door to her apartment, Carla began to get nervous. She had been spending enough time in the Jung house to comprehend the luxury they were living in and therefore she prayed that they would not be too disappointed by her humble home.
As they stepped inside, Hoseok let the kids out of his embrace. They immediately took off to explore their stay for tonight. Carla closed the door, looking at Hoseok whose gaze traveled over her small place.
"This apartment is so typically you."
"Huh, what do you mean!" She was not sure if she should be offended or not.
"Western, colorful and..." His stare stuck to the six different chairs that were around her table.
"I swear if you say old or vintage, you don't even need to unpack."
"I meant out-of-the-ordinary," he chuckled before turning around to look at her with the bags still in hand. "What do you mean by unpack? I did not bring anything apart from the kids."
"You are welcome," Carla informed him, handing him the luggage.
"What? Did you pack clothes for the kids?"
"And for you!" Carla felt proud as she glanced at his stunned face.
"How can I ever pay you back for all you have done today?"
"Just make sure that the kids are happy!" She let him know when she walked away to the bedroom in which she could hear the kids jumping on the bed.

Shortly after he followed her to the room where he heard the kids playing.
"Hey, kids. Stop jumping on the bed and don't be so loud." Hobi scolded his kids as he reached the room. Then he started to laugh as Carla looked at him with a shocked expression, holding his kids' hands as she stopped jumping on the bed.
"I cannot believe this." He shook his head, putting the bags down.
"You should come too? It is really fun." Carla told him enthusiastically.
"No, I am good. You do know that you are a bad example for them."
"No, I am a good one."
"How so?" Hoseok questioned her, his hands on his hips.
"I show them how to have fun, laugh, and just be happy."
How could Hoseok dispute that?

" How could Hoseok dispute that?