{14}

The moment Hoseok had watched Carla crawl onto the bed, he knew he wanted her and only her. When she then put the scarf around her eyes and told him she trusted him, he could not believe his luck. A single tear ran down his cheek as he moved up to her, his lips finding hers as he just wanted to show her how strong his feelings for her were. In his head, there were only three words that resonated over and over again 'This is love'.
So when he broke the kiss, both breathless, he held her face in his hands and slowly removed the scarf from over her eyes.
"I love you!" He whispered the moment she glanced up at him.
Hoseok was looking for a sign of hesitation in her eyes but he could not find any. The softest smile appeared on her face as she held his gaze.
"I love you too, Jung Hoseok." She lifted her head so she could claim his lips in the sweetest kiss he had ever experienced.

Hoseok lowered his body on top of her, savoring her beautiful full lips on him. She did not pressure him to move fast but he could feel her cherishing him the same way he did with her.
He intertwined the fingers of one of his hands with hers, his other arm next to her head to hold him up as he did not want to crush her beneath him.
Hoseok did not know how long they were just kissing but gradually the kiss deepened, their tongues becoming passionate to feel more of the other person.
It felt kind of odd for Hoseok to be in control as he had to give up this kind of power in bed a long time ago.
Carla could sense his hesitation to move on.
"We can stop here!" She whispered, studying his dark eyes. "We do not need to have sex tonight. We can just cherish each other's presence."
"But I want to!" He lets her know as he leaned his forehead against her. "I just don't know how."
"How?" Carla was perplexed as the answer to that question seemed really obvious.
"I know how to have sex, silly." He replied with a smile, "but I don't know how to make love to you."
Carla's heart was about to explode as she held his gaze, her mouth open in amazement.
"I am sorry, " He exclaimed, immediately breaking their stare and trying to move off of her.
"You are sorry? I should be sorry, " she told him as she held him back with her hands cupping his face to look at her. "Your words just took me by surprise. Not the 'I do not know how' but the 'lovemaking'."
Hoseok chuckled as he leaned closer to peck her lips.
"How about we just go with the flow? Do what feels right and share with the other person what we like?"
Hoseok nodded shyly at her attempt to lighten up the mood which made Carla laugh.
"Don't act all shy. This is not our first time."
"I know but somehow it is though since none of us are drunk." He confessed claiming her lips again but this time it got sloppier and more heated in seconds.

Her hands were wandering over his back, squeezing when he lightly bit her lower lip. He started to kiss over her neck, as one of her hands was playing with his hair on the back of his head and the other pushed against his backside so he would move closer to her core as her legs spread wide.
He loved the little sounds between the moans and whimpers that left her open mouth as he sucked on her collarbone. Her head rolled back as her hips arched up to meet his growing length.
Hoseok looked at the pretty red mark he had left on Carla's beautiful body. The wish to mark up every spot on her body overcame him, so he lifted her shirt over her head and before he would go for a new spot, he just admired her.
"You are beautiful." He complimented her before she pulled him back to bring his lips to her.
She rolled them both over and straddled him, her hips moving in circles on top of his erection.
"Already so hard for me, My Love."
Hoseok moaned not only at the friction against his hard length but also at the sweet nickname, something he had never been called before.
The next move from the man under her took her by surprise as his hand that was holding her hip, moved inside her pants and panties to brush over her folds.
"Already so wet for me, Honey."
Carla cried out as he found her clit, teasing her by just slightly brushing over it.