{11}

Hoseok looked up as he felt the body sitting in his lap being removed violently. The alcohol was clearly playing tricks on his mind as he watched Carla standing next to the open door of his car with a girl laying at her feet. He rolled his head back against the seat, his eyes closed as he tried to get sober. Suddenly he can feel someone climbing over him. He opens his eyes as the door closes, the locks clicking. There was a commotion outside but he was not paying attention as his lips were claimed by the woman on top of him. His eyes opened in surprise as Carla's familiar scent hit his nose.
"Carla?" He pushed her slightly back to take her in.
She did not answer, bringing her hands between their bodies to move her dress over her body. Hoseok gasped as his eyes took her curves in, his cock hardening for the first time tonight.
"What are you doing?" He looked up at her, as she reached for his hand.
"If you need to blow off steam and your body is craving to be with a woman, then take me." She put his hand on her still clothed breast as she leaned down to put her lips on his.

Carla did not know what came over her but she did not want him to ruin his career with a bimbo who tried to get famous by fucking him tonight in his car.
So she did what she thought was the best for him and climbed inside the car, closing the door as she positioned herself on his lap. As she spread her legs, her dress came up and her core brushed over his length. She was a bit surprised that she did not feel his arousal.
Without thinking any further she bent forwards to claim his lips as his head rested back against the seat, his eyes closed. The moment her lips touched him, she was lost, lost in desire for the man in front of her. How many times had she imagined how good it must be feeling to be with him? How must his hands feel against her skin? But nothing had prepared her for what was about to happen.
When she felt him push her off, her wish to feel him was already too prominent to turn back.
When she felt him getting hard between her legs as he called out her name, she knew he craved for her too. Even if it would only be for one night, she was more than willing to take that chance.

Hoseok was out of breath when her hands came to his chest, ripping his shirt open as her lips sucked hard on his neck.
"Carla, please don't stop." He begged as his hands caressed over her back to reach the clip of her bra to remove it. Once it was undone, he slowly let the straps slide down her arms before his hands could come up to cup her perfect bust. She started to moan next to his ear as his fingertips brushed over her hard nipples, when she arched her back, he attached his mouth to one of them, sucking and licking as his fingers pinched the other one.
The sounds that came from her mouth were the sweetest melody he had ever heard.
"Hoseok, please." She moaned loudly as he switched between her nipples.
"What do you need, Sweetie?" He let go of her breast to look at her sensual expression.
Before answering, she licked over her lips.
"You, Hoseok. Only you."
He could not believe how her words could turn him on even more.

" He could not believe how her words could turn him on even more

Carla cherished every single little touch he gave her. His erection between her legs only increased her wish to have him fill her up. She remembered how good he felt between her lips, his hands in her hair. As she lifted his face between her hands to bring her lips onto his, she climbed over to kneel on the seat next to him. At first, he held her firmly on top of him by gripping her waist but then took his hands  off her body as he let them cup her face and held onto her lips as his tongue stroked sensually over hers. Once she was seated next to him, she detached her mouth but held his gaze as her hands came to his pants. Slowly she brushed over his visible bulge making him hiss at the contact. She lowered her face over his erection, to engulf his hard length the moment it sprang free.
"Oh Fuck Baby Girl. That sinful mouth of yours." His hands came to grip her hair the same way she remembered from that night. She moaned around his member when she felt one of his hands on her backside, pushing the fabric of her panties to the side to let his digit glide over her wet folds. He poked at her entrance a few times, just pushing inside slightly to bring her to cry out around his length.
"Please Hoseok. Don't tease me." She begged as she wiggled her ass to get him to touch her more.
"I would never dare, Sweetie." He told her between whimpers as she resumed bobbing her head to fill her mouth with his cock.